Mario Kart Wii

Tools    

Lets put a smile on that block
So, who wants to race?

Any of you guys that have a Wii MUST get Mario Kart. Its online stuff is pretty amazing. But i havnt got many Wii buddies to play it with

So whats everyones Mii number? We could start a MOFO room to race! Well here's mine anyway. I have two online Mii’s that I use for Mario Kart, so add them both as I fluctuate between the two, plus it makes you look more popular!:

Topher: 159048780771 (my personal one)

Wally: 369502363963 (My household one)

and if you like, my Wii No is: 4543-7605-7151-8691

So there you go, add me if you like. It's not like i care or anything. Just thought it would be fun. Or whatever.

Please be my friends, the loneliness is palpable

I love this game but am absolutely useless at it....my 12 year old nephew can run rings round me!!

You and I exchanged numbers awhile back, right? I think you're still on my friends list.

Anyway, haven't bought this yet, but plan to soon. And when I do, I'll certainly hop online and see if we can get a game going, though I'm out of practice so you'll probably whoop me. I hear the online mode for Mario Kart Wii is fantastic.

SSBB first . . . . .and THEN MKWii

McWii . . . . . sounds like a weak-bowelled hamburger . . .

Lets put a smile on that block
You and I exchanged numbers awhile back, right? I think you're still on my friends list.
Yeah we did exchange Wii numbers, and i added you but never got a confirmation of you adding me IS MY WII NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!?

Anyway, i digress, Mario Kart Wii is very awesome. Highly recommend it just for the online stuff. Its awesome! But i have no one to play with Is there no one here up to the challenge?
SSBB first . . . . .and THEN MKWii

McWii . . . . . sounds like a weak-bowelled hamburger . . .
Whats SSBB? Are you speaking in tongues?

Super Smash Brothers:Brawl Nintendo's best (and Solid Snake and Sonic) battle it out in an awesome frenzy fast-paced fighter. A walkabout thru Nint-history wher you get to jump on stuff.

Or people.

You ready? You look ready.
I haven't touched my Wii since January.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Randomly visiting for now
ha this is so weird! Down in Aus, Mario Kart is about to come out (in two days actually). Normally its heaps after the US. Or has it been out for a while there? I'm up for playing online when i actually get it but there's probably dramas cause of the whole....different country thing......gosh the gaming community is always so racist and exclusive like that

I have it, but ive forgot my Wii number, will put it up later.

I Love it, though apparently it brings out the worst in me as i sit swearing everytime someone bumps me, its pretty funny to watch me yelling at the screen.

I have Wii & Mario Kart. I still haven't played Mario Kart yet, though. Anyone who wants my Wii # can send me a PM asking for it.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I love Mario Kart for the Wii and the Wheel is great also. It is very much a fun game for all the family. Its very addictive, but its not the best insane racing game on the Wii. That title has to go to "Exite Truck" that game gets a massive thumbs up from me. Im just hoping that the developers will make another.