Carnage In Spider-man 4

Tools    

Carnage on Spiderman 4 would be great.
Venom/Eddie Brock Jr. is Dead!
We can't be too sure about this. After the explosion in Spiderman 3, there was not a single trace of brock or venom/symbiote shown .

The Spidey series needs to get a little more dark. All I m saying, hope it does.

The Spidey series needs to get a little more dark. All I m saying, hope it does.
I agree.
The way I see it, they're gearing the show towards children.

Should I call you Logan, Weapon X?
Yep, definitely agree there. I don't think it should have shyed away from the source material so much. I know you have to adapt things for film but Sandman killed Uncle Ben? Oh come on.

Big thumbs down for the spider man trilogy.

Someone needs their fill.
I WANT HIM TO BE WITH VENOM
Where did you hear this?

BANNED
carnage and venum are likely the same, right? if am not mistaken its venum son or they are relatives.. he..

Beware The Probe!
I'm all for the Sinister Six.
As for Carnage...?
Please no.

Come on, Curt Conners has been in EVERY single Spidey movie so far and we still don't have an appearance by The Lizard???
The Lizard and Electro are my 2 tops for who I wanna see. Vulture, Rhyno and Mysterio round out my top 5.

If they put Carnage in the next one they're obviously catering to the newer generation of Spidey fans.

Give us the classics first, dammit, then bring in the newer bad guys. All Spidey's classic rogues at once would have been a perfect opportunity for them to satisfy us older fans so they could make way for the newer ones in a later movie.

Oh yeah.
And I wanna see Black Cat.
Get rid of Mary Jane and give us Felicia Hardy.

'Nuff said.

Oh yeah.
And I wanna see Black Cat.
Get rid of Mary Jane and give us Felicia Hardy.

'Nuff said.
I'm with you with this one.
The Mary Jane in the Spiderman Trilogy is simply depressing. I don't see in her charater the Mary Jane Watson in the comics.

carnage and lizard man are the villians that have the most likely hood of being in the movie and its also been heard taht black cat will be making an appearance.