The Videogames Tab

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I will have to give it a go so I can join in the conversation

I've not played co-op but it's meant to be the best way to play it. Shame you didn't get on with it.

I See You When You're Sleeping
Completed God of War 3 the other day, what a fantastic end to the trilogy. I'm willing to bet it packed more punch than Clash Of the Titans (and was the only one to actually feature Titans too ).

In the Beginning...
I've not played co-op but it's meant to be the best way to play it. Shame you didn't get on with it.
A friend of mine was all about Borderlands for a while. Every time I'd sign onto XBL, he'd send me an invite to play, even though I don't own the game. I guess he had hoped I would eventually break down and buy it.

I find it annoying when you have friends sending you invites knowing you don't have the game. Well when they do it constantly.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Pedz we are getting Live tomorrow and a extension cable for the router we have so we can move the bloody thing out of the passage. Im looking forward to playing some Halo, ODST and MW2 online, oh yeah and some online lego multiplayer aswell

Awesome, but how are you getting it? and how long for? Don't get it on the 360 itself, espicially if it's for a year. Youcan get year subs for gold online for £26 as opposed to the £40 on the 360.

http://cheapxboxlivecodes.com/xbox-l...-subscription/

Get a year from there instead of getting cards from a shop or directly from the 360, you'll get the code real quick and it's £14 cheaper and I have used them and know a good few who have, so they ain't dodgy.

No, you have to collect it! Nah you get it via email, and I have had it very very quickly, but you may have to wait an hour or so. Definitely worth getting it there, unless you find another reputable site which is cheaper, but hey are good and cheap. Better than paying £40 or if like me when first getting Live paying monthly and spending £60 a year instead.

I've ordered from them, had it very quick. I got it from there for Hannah's brother also quick. I also know a fair few people off another forum I visit get it from there. It's trust worthy enough.

I think I got Dave's live from there.

May as well cheaper, and that's the main thing.

I just got my copy of Halo Wars, I hope I enjoy it.

I added N3WT as a friend on my 360, no idea if it's you though. If not add P3DZ

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Cheaper the better

On live im n3wt84 mate, and your pedz isit? Ill add you soon as were online, have to get the extension lead first and find my ethernet cable where the hell is that now I come to think of it...

*hunting the house*

Extension lead?

The People's Republic of Clogher
I used to use a website similar to the one you posted for XBL fees and points but there seemed to be a crossover last year when their prices started getting very close to Microsoft's so I got lazy and just added my debit card details for XBL at £4.99 a month.

Seems to have got cheaper again, though.

I paid £4.99 a month but it's very expensive at £60 per year (well, not so much very expensive, but compared to what you can pay it is,) so stopped.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Extension lead?
Yeah I need an extension lead fo the telephone line for some random reason the polish guys who done up the house before we moved in put the telephone box right by the front door so we either need to get a wireless conection between the 360 on modem or a £7.99 15m extension lead. Oh and by the way because of the bank holiday etc Harrys birthday cheques havent bloody cleared and the same with Julias pay so live soon