Dragonball Z ....... the movie???

Tools    

WAIT????

I though they called off this movie like 4 years ago?? They're still making it???? link plz?

And btw a kamehameha is the signature attack of goku.

and also.....if they ever made this movie in Transformers style it would be INCREDIBLE and thats because transformers didnt take itself too seriously...and dragonball Z should not try to be too epic.

WAIT????

I though they called off this movie like 4 years ago?? They're still making it???? link plz?
I just bothered to look at the date of the first post and it goes way back to 2002 so either this movie is going to be really good b/c they're taking so much time with or they're really lazy.

Randomly visiting for now
Some of my friends love to make fun of the TV shows. It would take them 3 episodes to charge a Kamehameha lol. For 3 episodes all u would hear would be this. Episode 1 started with: kame...kame....(episode 2)kame.....hame....hame....(episode 3)haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah but when he let rip it was so cool!!! Haha i used to watch this before school every day for the year, but that was about 5 years ago now. The movie could be awful and most probably will be but i have enough friends who will want to see just so they can relive all the classic dragon ball moments. I love how stupidly arrogant the bad guys were.....it totally worked though you really wanted them to lose e.g.

Piccolo: Even with the energy you took from me, my power is still far greater than your own. hehe

I always think of lines like "you fool! You could never defeat me"....."don't you realise how pathetically weak you are, hahaha!". My little teenage mind was always wanting them to get smashed and somehow they always did.

I use to watch this back when I was a kid in the 90's when cartoon network showed it at night, before there was Adult swim. A movie seems pointless, considering, like speed racer, the charm of the series was it's surreal atmosphere and oddball humor.

Its charm was everyone being all nice and the n Vegeta saiyan(heh) somethin like "Let's kill them all!"

why can't they let this series just rest in peace? Its well over a decade old and everyone from the producers to the lame rip offs, have pretty much squeezed everything out of this. its going to look like a mortal combat movie remake

-Hattori Hanzo

I really hope they don't screw this up. Something tells me it isn't going to translate in live action. For one thing, their hair's going to look really weird. It looks cool hand-drawn, but in real life they're probably going to look like punk rockers on steroids.

wait, this isn't live action? weren't those pics from a post above like with the real cast? and isn't it an american film? I see a lot of the cast as Caucasian

You want to post like me?
Was going to start a thread about this but I'll update this old one instead. Below is the official trailer for Dragonball Evolution.

Here's a link to the details: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1098327/

I will definitely be watching this movie, since I took the time to read all 42 comics. They're still stored in a box somewhere.
I don't expect to be blown away by this movie at all, but it'll be interesting to see how they've incorporated the dragonball universe in this flick. For what I can see in the trailer, they haven't done a very good job though. I hope they haven't spent all the time on the mindless action but left some room for the humor too.

Yey! DBZ!

The Lord of the Rings

I think I speak for alot of fans of DB fans when I say this movie looks really bad. Its a pity but we didn't have high expectations. DB would require alot of attention to do right.

I hope they make a new remake but better than the first one .
With a new team .