Legend of Zelda movie

Tools    

I think I've seen that petition somewhere before!!

Well anyways, I signed it. I'm number 1057. I hope 1057 signatures will suffice!

Has Nintendo seen this petition yet?

Here's my idea for a Zelda movie.

Cast:
Link - Orlando Bloom
Zelda - Emma Watson
Ganondorf - Mark "The Undertaker" Calaway
Impa - Cate Blanchett
Malon - Rachael Henley
Darunia - Gerard Butler
Ruto - Minnie Driver
Nabooru - Halle Berry
Rauru - Christopher Lee
King Of Hyrule - Michael Caine
Deku Tree - John Rhys-Davies
King Zora - Ian Holm
Talon - Bob Hoskins
Ingo - Dustin Hoffman
Carpenter Boss - Sean Connery

The fighting should be like 300, but the adventuring and scenery should be like Lord Of The Rings.

So it would be an American film...For me I would much prefer if Japanese would be casting it!...anyway it's just me!!!

Someone needs their fill.
Like the Super Mario Brothers, which bombed completely.

I am curious who will be the cast in this one.

I think Orlando will fit as Link.. and yeah it will be nicer if this will be made like LOTR. Another great movie will be produce if they will create this one.

Movie Forums Critic
yea I hope so, i've played zelda ,and the story was very great and puzzle also mind boggling, hope peter jackson would don't mind directing it, it would a sure a box office hit...

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
yeah it would be ignorant base on the game only... a great storyline and research would open up a whole new meaning of the world of zelda...

Cast:
Link - Orlando Bloom
Zelda - Emma Watson
Impa - Cate Blanchett
Malon - Rachael Henley
Darunia - Gerard Butler
Ruto - Minnie Driver
Nabooru - Halle Berry
Rauru - Christopher Lee
King Zora - Ian Holm
Talon - Bob Hoskins
Ingo - Dustin Hoffman

The fighting should be like 300, but the adventuring and scenery should be like Lord Of The Rings.

If there was a movie based off of Ocarina of Time you would need Kid and Adult actors for Link, Zelda, Malon, and Ruto.

The kid/adult idea would be very difficult to do, but neccessary methinks to stay true to the idea of LoZ.

The kid/adult idea would be very difficult to do, but neccessary methinks to stay true to the idea of LoZ.
Although, if the movie was CGI animated (I prefer live-action) it might be easier to do the Kid/Adult change.

If it was animated it would be cool to see the style change from JApAnimé cel-shaded Windwaker to uber-realistic Twilight Princess style!

Twilight Princess was awesome! A movie would look great in live-action or CGI, but the twilight creatures should be CGI including Midna and Zant. The twilight would look nice inside the twilight realm and from the outside. The jousting segments on the Bridge of Eldin and Lake Hylia would be awesome to see.

I think they should make a Zelda movie. It would be good if it was made like LOTR, and I think Link would look a little more mature if he looked more like Fierce Diety Link. Here are some of my ideas for the characters:

Link- Orlando Bloom or Elijah Wood
Zelda- Keira Knightly
Ganondorf- Johnny Depp or Arnold Vosloo (Imhotep)
Nabooru- Michelle Rodriguez

Also I think there should be a whole new story(in hyrule) instead of basing it on one of the games. Anyone with me?
Better yet, Link should look like the more mature version of himself from Twilight Princess. What if one of the game's story (Ex: Ocarina of Time) was converted into a novel. That's better than basing the story off of one of the games because the novel would go more in depth with the storyline and be something better than a game to base a movie off of.

Wow! I just wished it will released soon...

I'm hoping for that movie.. Hope it will be great.... Because as we know that all movies that are made of or I should say comes from RPG games... almost all are crap...

Wow! I just wished it will released soon...

I'm hoping for that movie.. Hope it will be great.... Because as we know that all movies that are made of or I should say comes from RPG games... almost all are crap...
That would be a worse-case scenario or should it be a Uwe Boll scenario . But a Zelda movie isn't in development if that was what you were thinking. If a Zelda movie does go into production then it better have a director like Peter Jackson .

Cast:
Link - Orlando Bloom
Zelda - Emma Watson
Impa - Cate Blanchett
Malon - Rachael Henley
Darunia - Gerard Butler
Ruto - Minnie Driver
Nabooru - Halle Berry
Rauru - Christopher Lee
King Zora - Ian Holm
Talon - Bob Hoskins
Ingo - Dustin Hoffman

Your cast has almost all LOTR cast!!!!

i'm not familiar with legend of Zelda, kinda intriguing eh.