The 5th Short Film Hall of Fame

Tools    

Let the night air cool you off
The usual rules apply. Pick a film, nominate it, watch all the nominations, send your votes to me. Easy peasy. The thread is opening earlier than usual, because I want to shine some light on this hof before it gets started. I also want to give the folks who participated in the last a short breather. This one is tentatively scheduled for July 3rd, which is the first Monday of the month. I don't know when the deadline for vote submissions will be yet, as I don't know how much interest is out there. I also don't know if it will be one nomination or two for the participants yet. All that stuff will be ironed out eventually. If your interested, go ahead and jump right in and let us know. Hopefully we can get a good mix of familiar faces and new ones as well.

Shorts that are already in the hall: A Dog's Life (1918), The Great Piggy Bank Robbery (1946), Duck Amuck (1953), La Jetée (1962), Tale of Tales (1979)

Let the night air cool you off
This has garnered almost no attention. I don't know if nobody wants to play or what the deal is, but it looks like it would probably be best to hold off on this one until more people care.