jiraffejustin's favorite 110 hip hop songs: A NedStark09 tribute

Tools    

When I was a lad this is what we called hip hop and rap.

Originally it was quite hard to get hold of Hip-Hop here in the UK and I was originally introduced to it via mix tapes that were originally called Street Sounds Electro which would later be changed in name to Hip-Hop. (God I am showing my age now lol)

88 Kate Bush---Cloudbusting
That is not Hip-Hop it is Art Rock.

I like how this one is pointed out, but nobody has pointed out the country song I have in here.
I can only speak for myself and I have to confess after seeing the Kanye West songs listed on here I skipped to the end post to make own contribution and Kate Bush Cloudbusting was right above it as I was typing away and I though that was not Hip-Hop. So out of curiosity why are you putting Art Rock and Country into you best Hip-Hop list?

Monster is one of the best from MBDTF. It's one of the songs where I think "man, Minaj is actually pretty damn good when she wants to be." Black Skinhead is probably my favorite from Yeezus, although that one is my least favorite West album, even though I still like it. Robocop is also a personal favorite, I'd rank 808s a lot higher than a lot of people, it was my favorite West album for a while, although College Dropout would probably take that spot nowadays. All of those I would rank a lot higher if I made a list. Drunk and Hot Girls is one of his lesser songs, but it's one of his funniest. "Ah da da da da. That's how the **** you sound you drunk and hot girl" is a classic line.

Sing About Me, I'm Dying Of Thirst is fantastic in an album filled with nothing but instant classics. I always debate on whether I like that album, or To Pimp a Butterfly more, but I think I'd choose the first one if I had to, despite the second being a lot more ambitious, and diverse. But, it's a tough one. I have no idea why I haven't listened to more Death Grips, The Money Store is the only full album I've listened to, and it's great.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Looks like there are not enough good hip-hop songs to fill a 110 titles list, so you have to fill it with different genres.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Looks like there are not enough good hip-hop songs to fill a 110 titles list, so you have to fill it with different genres.
A wrong opinion.

That's that **** I don't like.

Let the night air cool you off
I can only speak for myself and I have to confess after seeing the Kanye West songs listed on here I skipped to the end post to make own contribution and Kate Bush Cloudbusting was right above it as I was typing away and I though that was not Hip-Hop. So out of curiosity why are you putting Art Rock and Country into you best Hip-Hop list?
Cuz I'm a bad bitch