Movies You LOVE, But Can't Watch Again?

Tools    

All i can think of are a few Documentaries. All of my favourite Docs i have watched again and still love though. Best example is probably Shoah i watched it over two days and thought it was a great experience, i doubt i'll ever watch the whole thing again though maybe i will watch the shorts but the 9+ Hours of Holocaust interviews is not an easy watch.

I agree Camo; I just finished Shoah yesterday, and despite its greatness, I can't picture watching it again. I would watch War and Peace again, which is almost as long.

I agree Camo; I just finished Shoah yesterday, and despite its greatness, I can't picture watching it again. I would watch War and Peace again, which is almost as long.
The longest film i've watched other than that is Lawrence of Arabia i think, or Gone With the Wind if thats longer. Both of which i've seen 4 times.

I was looking at Satantango yesterday-7 hours long. I think it would be torture for me.
Same here. If i'm ever going to watch it i will need to work my way up from Werckmeister Harmonies to Turin Horse then that. I can tell you now i'll never watch Warhols Empire though

Same here. If i'm ever going to watch it i will need to work my way up from Werckmeister Harmonies to Turin Horse then that. I can tell you now i'll never watch Warhols Empire though
I just looked up Warhol's Empire, 4.2 on IMDb and 485 minutes. Ugh.

I just looked up Warhol's Empire, 4.2 on IMDb and 485 minutes. Ugh.
May as well just go to NY and stand and look at the building for 500 minutes, then you'd at least get to meet a few nutjobs.

Groundhog Day - I love the film's deeper spiritual message. But watching it over again becomes as annoying to me as the repetitive day in the film becomes to Bill Murray's character!

I think I spread out about 15 years between first & second viewing. (I'll think I'll wait another 15 before viewing it again.)

Be a freak, like me too
Crash, I like this film but it makes me feel very uncomfortable.
Salo Or The 120 Days Of Sodom, but the book is more disgusting.
Cannibal Holocaust, for the scene of the tortoise.

Fanny and Alexander ?
such a masterpiece from Ingmar Bergman !!!
however, 5 hours long (i'm talking about the extended television version not the theatrical one) the only reason not to rematch it again
maybe if I have a year free time, I will reconsider it HAHAHAHA

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses

Fanny and Alexander ?
such a masterpiece from Ingmar Bergman !!!
however, 5 hours long (i'm talking about the extended television version not the theatrical one) the only reason not to rematch it again
maybe if I have a year free time, I will reconsider it HAHAHAHA
I like Bergman, but I couldn't finish this film at all!

Schindler's List