Steve Jobs R.I.P

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Apple co.founder Steve Jobs died after a long battle with cancer.

Suspect's Reviews

He will be missed. One of the most brilliant minds of our time

Semper Fooey
Dump your Apple stock.

I'm trying really hard to not +rep Will.15. Really, really hard...

It is sad, though. Who knows what more he could have done with just ten or fifteen more years.

R.I.P.

“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."

R.I.P.

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
I found out about Steve's passing on my iPhone. How many people will be saying the same thing? It's incredible to realize that this man will forever remain in our lives, whether you have an iPhone, or use iTunes, or listen to your iPod. What an amazing human being.

R.I.P.
Steve Jobs

that's what she said...
Steve Jobs changed the world.

I mean it. People always say they want to change the world for the better and Steve Jobs really accoplished that. We'd do well to follow his lead. R.I.P

A few people get to make the kind of impact Steve Jobs made to the world. I mean, I'm typing this on my ipad, my macbook pro in the background, iphone in my pocket and my ipod under my pillow at home. And who would believe someone in America would have enthusiasts all the way in the heart of Africa. All i can say is RIP Steve Jobs

The last person that had such an impact i can remember is Michael jackson