Jennifer's Body

Tools    

So what direction does this movie take for the most part, horror, comedy or suspense?

I saw all on the trailer.

According to the critics.. which i usually don't listen to. But they all say it fails on the horror level. I read, being that it's done by Diablo Cody, other than J.K. Simmons, she put like 3 or so other Juno people in the film. Diablo is even in the film if you know where to look. Some critics say that it's like watching a corny horror version of Juno.

Looks awful, nonetheless.

I would guess about 55% of the people going, is just to see Megan Fox.

Welcome to the human race...
So what direction does this movie take for the most part, horror, comedy or suspense?

I saw all on the trailer.
I would think it was mystery science theatre.

Anything by Diablo Cody I must at least try, she's just too good a writer to boycott this film because its gonna focus on megan fox's body quite a bit. I'm sure they'll come up with other camera shots. For the sake of the storyline.

It think this film has potential to be kinda fun. If you go out for dinner and expect an exquisite meal and end up at burger king you will be sorely disappointed. However if you know you are going to burger king you will be satisfied with burger and fries. With Megan's Body I know I'm in for. It does look kinda funny so I will check it out

OK, did anyone actually think this was going to be any good? Whether you like it or not is another matter, but was anyone expecting a good/scary horror film?

I thought it was campy and well directed.

I agree with the Burger King analogy.

Beware The Probe!
Saw this last week.
It was alright, nothing great but not completely terrible either.
It was pretty much what I expected it to be so I couldn't actually be disapointed.

I gotta say though, Fox looked as nasty in some scenes as she did hot in others.
One thing that seemed out of place in this I think was the flying or hovering scene at the pool.
What the hell was that all about?
Why did she suddenly have that ability?

One other problem I had with it was I wish we got to see Needy's encounter with the band.
I know we got glimpses during the credits but I'd have liked to seen more there.

Welcome to the human race...
Megan Fox is as dumb as a box of rocks and is a totally bitch, what's the obsession?
Coming from a person with animated bouncing breasts in their avatar, I figure you should be able to understand this better than anyone.

Coming from a person with animated bouncing breasts in their avatar, I figure you should be able to understand this better than anyone.
Ones avatar has nothing to do with ones thought out opinion. I figured you'd be smart enough to at least understand that.