The Hangover

→ in
Tools    

Not sure why anyone would talk about Dude Where's My Car (unfunny, personified) but the Hangover is surely a classic. I saw this waaaay after all the hype, and was prepared to not like it. But I got sucked in, totally. It works on so many levels. The performances are great all around, and I really recommend the unrated DVD over the theatrical. Much better.

I agree. The Hangover is hilarious, and I've seen a few times already and still laugh just as hard. Dude, Where's My Car, sucked, and I thought that Superbad sucked too. I don't think either have any place in a discussion about The Hangover.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I was surprised at how funny AND creative The Hangover was. I was rolling for most all of the film. The fact that it won a Golden Globe as Best Comedy/Musical and was named to the AFI Top Ten of the year was just frosting on the cake.

Like Rush Hour 3 ?
I'm told that *is* a classic.

Employee of the Month
2,5 of 5 means 50%. I rated it 45% on a other site. Tasteless fast-food, it sucks. Hangover is way better.

But here is a serious question, like: Lancey, what the hell are you talking about? What levels? Compared to the first draft (script on imdbs.com) they cut most of the "uncomfortable" things, like the heavy money problems of the good-looking-one and how he tricks the others, driven by his greed. So in the end, Hangover is funny, but not very deep. Or did I miss something important?

Absolutely loved this movie. The theatre was all laughs through the whole movie. Don't go expecting a cinematic masterpiece but if you are looking for out of control laughter this is your flick. The story was funny the acting was hilarious and I don't want to spoil it but the end was so funny my wife hurt her ribs (no I'm not kidding) from laughing so hard.

I am going back to see this movie again. And I don't do that often, but for any guy with a sense of humour or has ever been to a bachelor party (or can't wait to go to a rockin' bachelor party) this is a must see movie.

Surprisingly one of the funniest movies I have seen in a very long time.