Maleficent

Tools    

A beautiful, pure-hearted young woman, Maleficent has an idyllic life growing up in a peaceable forest kingdom, until one day when an invading army threatens the harmony of the land. Maleficent rises to be the land's fiercest protector, but she ultimately suffers a ruthless betrayal - an act that begins to turn her pure heart to stone. Bent on revenge, Maleficent faces an epic battle with the invading king's successor and, as a result, places a curse upon his newborn infant Aurora.

Trailer out for a new take on the fairytale Sleeping Beauty:

I saw the trailer this morning and I'm a bit underwhelmed by it.

Maleficent is one of my favorite movie villains of all time, so I was kind of looking forward to this, but I'm not sure if this film will do this iconic dark character any justice.

Did they mop this floor with Dr. Pepper?!
Agree with Cobpyth. I'm also not a fan of Angelina Jolie.

I will admit that Jolie has some great eyes for this role.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

I love the poster. Sleeping Beauty is one of my favorite Disney movies and Maleficent is mainly why. The poster is old school, good quality fabulousness. Angelina Jolie looks absolutely perfect for the role.

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
I never liked the animated Sleeping Beauty much since, with the exception of Maleficent, the characters were rather dull. It'll be interesting to see a movie that focuses on Maleficent and her backstory rather than Aurora and Prince whatever he was called.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
I dont have anything against the movie,but i have against Jolie,if you are thinking why it is easy because she made a propaganda movie about war on Balkans so yea fu her...I dont know was this movie showed in US but if it was then eh evry person with at least little brain can see that movie sucks...Movie looks good,but eh cant stand Jolie...