Westworld, Season 2 (no outside theories!)

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
Great, now I just want to watch Carnivale again.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Great, now I just want to watch Carnivale again.
doooon't do it!!!! I still wake up in cold sweats from the lack of closure!!!

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

doooon't do it!!!! I still wake up in cold sweats from the lack of closure!!!
You and me both. And the creator of the show promised that it would continue in some form of entertainment, whether it be the show on another network or in a comic! But, nooooo! Nothing! And Jonesy is still shot and we don't know if he made it or not and Ben and Sofie never met in that desert-like dreamscape apocalyptic place that...no, I can't go on. Please keep talking Westworld!

Should’a given McShane or Olyphant a cameo in this.

At least a Ray Stevenson/Kevin McKidd walk-on in Roman World?

The Adventure Starts Here!
OH MY GOSH. Carnivale! If they had only cut the last scene out of that final episode, it MIGHT have felt a little more like closure. Kinda.

Now I have to go rewatch the whole two seasons! Just because I'm a masochist about this one. At least Deadwood is a really fun, great ride up until that waffly ending that didn't feel enough like an ending...

Lost it at “happy trails, mother******.”

Oh, and I was kind of right about Maeve, wasn’t I?

UGH!!
Some REALLY great moments in this EP! But really piss-poor character choices being made to further a plot!! WHY?!? When writing has been so great, it really irks me to see character flaws that were obviously created to justify an illogical event later in a story. Especially in throw-away characters that only exist as a necessary medium for their pending "mistake."

lol!?

If the next episode is really a full hour of Zach McClarnon going full Terminator across the park and nothing else then I might be willing to give the season a pass.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
Ah honestly I am so confused by the latest episode. Wasn’t able to follow it. I have an exam next week so maybe I’m just not giving it full brain power.

Spoilers...so Ford is the cradle and he is very much alive in it? The backups have been destroyed which means less control...everything else don’t really follow.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
Also I have a question. You know in the movie the prestige...how Jackman was essentially copying himself and deleting/killing the self that had been copied ie the original. Is that what humans Are wanting? How can they be assured that they would actually be that self?...in the copied self. Is more clone rather than transfer unless it is somewhat of a transfer.....

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Ah honestly I am so confused by the latest episode. Wasn’t able to follow it. I have an exam next week so maybe I’m just not giving it full brain power.

Spoilers...so Ford is the cradle and he is very much alive in it? The backups have been destroyed which means less control...everything else don’t really follow.
The way I took it was that Ford had Bernard copy himself into the ball (lack of a better word there) and implanted into the cradle as a way of cheating death. His consciousnesses was alive. Then when Bernard went in, Ford hitched a ride out. Ford was in there blocking the hacking and since he left, they were able to get through.

He mentions how it's not about making the hosts more human, it's about making the humans like the hosts....

Suspect's Reviews

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Also I have a question. You know in the movie the prestige...how Jackman was essentially copying himself and deleting/killing the self that had been copied ie the original. Is that what humans Are wanting? How can they be assured that they would actually be that self?...in the copied self. Is more clone rather than transfer unless it is somewhat of a transfer.....
Wrap that in spoilers, hahaha.

When facing death, people take chances to live forever. They like the idea that they can and will try it, no doubt.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
An episode where far too many characters seemed to be in mortal danger but just managed to avoid it. Was getting tiring.

An episode where far too many characters seemed to be in mortal danger but just managed to avoid it. Was getting tiring.
I was ALMOST going to @you. I felt like I kinda needed reassurance in my feelings last night Er. I mean regarding Westworld, of course.

The Adventure Starts Here!
I'm going to have to watch this episode a few times to keep things straight. I missed some of the finer points (thanks for clarifying some, TUS)...because I was too busy trying to manage the timelines in my head. Bernard is just timeline-hopping so much in this season that I can never trust myself to know "when" he is.

And I really wish last week's preview for this episode hadn't included that reveal of them unzipping all the bags of Bernards. That shock-moment completely lost its appeal because they'd shown it to me last week. I might have to start turning off the show before they play the previews for the next episode.

Also, don't any of the hosts around the MIB have real bullets? The man seems invincible.