Game of Thrones: Season 8, The Final Season (spoilers)

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
Poor Indira. It's like she's destined to die horribly in everything she's in.

Wasnt her character suppose to watch her daughter die. So i wonder why we never saw them again to confirm it cause Bronn while bringing Jaime could have saved the young sand snake he liked and helped her mom escape. Find it odd we never seen cersei torturing Elaria more.

Probably because their characters suck and so did their storyline so they almost literally got swept under the rug.

Bronn, btw, has no relevance in the coming season but he'll be there.

Most people likely want Bronn to live so he can get his castle. I just dont see it being Jaime cause most likely jaime will not have any coin since he is no longer with cersei . So only hope Bronn has is likely Tyrion , Dany at this point.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I'm too scared to read anymore posts, but you shouldn't be posting any leaks. Or major fan theories to be fair. HBO isn't all powerful to remove you tube videos. They have been hacked and AFAIK the plot has leaked.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
HBO exectutives claim that they will shoot multiple endings so no one knows how it will end, and I guess to muddy the waters when filming leaks eventually out.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...e-endings.html

Not sure how practical this can be though. How many times can you shoot big battle scene endings with presumably lots of extras, and I would expect several endings over the final few episodes so how much budget/time can you waste.

Hope this is true but I suspect within the leaked emails key details have already outed.

Only so much you can change.

This is bs because HBO isnt gonna waste money on fake endings to game of thrones. This is just damage control because there is real leaks but we wont get a real spoiler leak of the season till october. Kit Harrington said they did fake scenes last year and it was after the leaks but there is no mistake Jon and Dany in photos together for fake scenes so any fake scene talk is just Hbo doing pre damage control which sorry to say the leak wound will continue ifs it happened for 6 7 and now the 8th season.

That was a fun bit (amidst the narrative mess that was Winterfell this year)

You can't win an argument just by being right!
as you know I love the BTS. Also answered my earlier question as to whether maisie actusally did that flip.

My GoT re-binge continues.

Man, I almost yarn for the days when our hate was directed towards a boy born of incest who's "father" never approached him and was likely just looking for authoritative approval (not to mention the many mental illnesses that his genes may have caused...)

Good times, those.

I had totally forgot that Bronn had been along for the ride since season 1. He'll probably survive the whole thing.

I'd bet on it.

You can't win an argument just by being right!

... I have so many mixed feelings right now.
Yeah the shoes really arent working for me.

BTS vid I posted above which is interesting, albeit short like Maisie

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
HBO, go home. U drunk.

On Thursday, in an interview with a Scandinavian talk show, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jaime Lannister) said that to avoid final-season leaks, Thrones actors won’t get their scripts ahead of time. Instead, they’ll be fed their dialogue through earpieces, line by line.

HBO, go home. U drunk.

On Thursday, in an interview with a Scandinavian talk show, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jaime Lannister) said that to avoid final-season leaks, Thrones actors won’t get their scripts ahead of time. Instead, they’ll be fed their dialogue through earpieces, line by line.
I doubt that'll actually happen, there were no rumours or leaks (that I saw anyway) before the HBO hack so I don't know why they'd focus on the cast