What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
The Music of K.R.T. Wasitodiningrat. Quality Gamelan Jawa. Highly recommended to @resopamenic.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

And I am a Brooklyn Baby by Lana Del Rey , But I am not a Brooklyn Baby hehe

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again

And I'm not even in a crazy depression listening to it!!! Prob just too busy at work .... >=\
Actually, I'm just listening to the Drive soundtrack and this song was up.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

lately I have been listening to an incredible record from US Indie band called Typhoon. It's a concept album called 'Offerrings'. It tells the tale of a man on his deathbed, who has lost his memory, recounting his entire life.

It is one of the most extraordinary, human, moving records I have ever heard, and includes lots of literary references and also many references to Fellini's movie : '8 1/2'.

Don’t Draft Me, I Watch Anime!
lately I have been listening to an incredible record from US Indie band called Typhoon. It's a concept album called 'Offerrings'. It tells the tale of a man on his deathbed, who has lost his memory, recounting his entire life.

It is one of the most extraordinary, human, moving records I have ever heard, and includes lots of literary references and also many references to Fellini's movie : '8 1/2'.

Such a good record, in my top of the year so far.

Such a good record, in my top of the year so far.
It's really excellent isn't it. There are 2 or 3 weak tracks in the middle, but the rest of it is just brilliant. The cheers on the last track include that of singer Kyle's uncle - who the record is dedicated to.