Ever See a Movie on LSD?

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Always... Oups i thought you said LCD...lol

No but I did watch one on speed once.
Real pain in the arse when the remote control gets stuck on fast forward.

i watched oh, hello on broadway on netflix while coming down once. definitely made it even funnier but i was past the peak so it wasn't particularly trippy or anything. i think most good movies would become even cooler on acid but there are so many things i'd rather do while tripping so i doubt i'll ever really try it.
criticker

Never did LSD. So the answer is a no. But some of Gaspar Noe's movies make feel I am on it.

No LSD involved here. But this January I watched Brigadoon after waking up post-surgery. I was given extra oxygen on top of the painkillers which hadn’t worn off, so I was double high. The oxygen had more effect than the surgery itself, and I had to keep inhaling it every few minutes. Wasn’t allowed to do anything but was allowed my laptop.

I have no idea why I chose to watch Brigadoon but I wasn’t really thinking, it just popped into my head. I expected it to be different, though, a bit Lynchian, my memory of what it’s about must have been completely wiped out.

Two things: probably because I’d programmed myself for that, it felt creepy. I remember one moment when I felt I was being sucked into the screen, The Ring-style, when everyone was dancing. The film felt like a mash-up of Lost Highway and Midsommar. I’d guess LSD is more fun, but my painkillers were really strong; apparently I wasn’t with it for about three days.

(Then I remembered Netflix and switched to Hannibal).

Never really tripped while indoors, though I do remember coming home after a night in the woods and seeing American Gladiators on T.V, had me literally rolling on the floor giggling and snorting, most ludicrous thing I have ever seen.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Surprisingly many drug addicts on this forum... who knew
What are you surprised about?

First off, you can't don't become addicted to LSD. This was about movie experiences. I've posted this on other sites and have read interesting responses.

I guess drinking beer (and not remembering the movie) is suddenly not a drug?

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
I don't do drugs myself, but I've heard that some watch Heavy Metal while dropping acid.

I think you'd need to choose a movie carefully, or that could become more of a journey than you'd expect. I'd probably choose something like The Wizard of Oz. Munchkin Land is already pretty darn trippy.