Tom Hardy

Tools    

Just curious to what you guys think of Tom Hardy. He's been around a while now but people have really just started taking notice of him over the last couple of years. With movies like Inception, Bronson, RockNRolla and his upcoming movie The Dark Knight Rises, which he has a lot to live up to as Bane. 2011 and 2012 is also a busy year for him with alot of movies coming out, Warrior which ime looking forward to, Tinker Tailer Soldier Spy, This Means War, The Wettest Country In The World and The Dark Knight Rises. I also seen him on a uk chat show a couple of monthes ago stating he has signed to become the new Mad Max. Is he becoming a huge star? and what do you guys think of him.

I think that the kids great. It's nice that he is being exposed right now. I first noticed him in Rock'n'Rolla thought he was a revelation in Bronson, and brought along some much needed light-hearted humour to Inception.

Couldn't believe that was him in Bronson, he looked proper like Charles with that thick combination of fat and muscle. The strongman look. Definitely a huge star in the making. He should make a convincing Max and Bane.

I've adored him since this was shown on television here in Britain:

He was amazing in this programme back in 2007. Come a long way since, absolutely fantastic actor. Oh and he was interesting to watch in Scenes of a Sexual Nature too.

I think that the kids great. It's nice that he is being exposed right now. I first noticed him in Rock'n'Rolla thought he was a revelation in Bronson, and brought along some much needed light-hearted humour to Inception.

Couldn't believe that was him in Bronson, he looked proper like Charles with that thick combination of fat and muscle. The strongman look. Definitely a huge star in the making. He should make a convincing Max and Bane.
Yeah i first noticed him in RockNrolla aswell. Bronson, tho i didn't like the film Tom Hardy was really good.

I liked him in Inception.After that only i noticed his films.He is only 33!!!I thought he is above 40.
what made you think he was that old?.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
I've only seen him in Inception. I can't wait to see his version of Bane.

Yeah you should check Bronson out Tyler. Hardy is fantastic in that role.

Tom Hardy Plays Handsome Bob. How can you forget this scene.

&feature=related]

I've seen Inception, Band Of Brothers and Black Hawk Down but, tbh, I couldn't pick him out in a line up if the rest of them were wheelchair bound black women, with no legs and bright red hair.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I've seen Inception, Band Of Brothers and Black Hawk Down but, tbh, I couldn't pick him out in a line up if the rest of them were wheelchair bound black women, with no legs and bright red hair.
I thought that I was a big fan of Tom Hardy, then you pointed out Black Hawk Down and Band of Brothers both of which I've seen about 10 times and had no idea he was in those movies.

Yeah, i'll echo those sentiments, I really enjoyed him in Bronson and Inception but when went and had a look at him on IMDB couldn't believe he was in half a dozen films I own and had nooo idea it was him. I hope he has a JGL similar career and maybe dodges more studio fare, though he would make a good Max

He was great in Inception!

"You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
Ime looking forward to his new film with gary oldman and Shia labouf. He was ok as bane, his body language was spot on, tho not a fan of the voice.

I remember him from Inception. But he didn't stand out to as much as say Joesph Gordon Levitt as supporting actors in that movie went (maybe because Levitt is a better actor). He is a good actor. He was good in that mindless but fun movie This means war, he did what he could do as Bane. He has talent.

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
I remember him from Inception. But he didn't stand out to as much as say Joesph Gordon Levitt as supporting actors in that movie went (maybe because Levitt is a better actor). He is a good actor. He was good in that mindless but fun movie This means war, he did what he could do as Bane. He has talent.
Watch these movies Bronson and Warrior, that's hardy at his finest.