MoFo Outdoor Thread

Tools    

Welcome to the MoFo Outdoor thread!

Obviously you won't be outside when you post in here (probably), but the motive of the outdoor thread is to come up with activities that will inspire MoFos to go outside

It's good to watch the movies
It's good to make movie list countdowns
It's good to participate in the song tournaments and all the other great MoFo things
And sometimes it's good to go outside and get some sunlight, so that we aren't all ghosts

The first idea, and one thing i started doing recently is..

Rollerskating!

i bought these goofy things a couple weeks ago for 35 bucks at the sporting goods store

been breaking those in. Don't think i've tried something like that since i was like 12, may be more challenging than it sounds, one wrong move and i might end up on my face or on my butt. so that's been fun

Come up with your own fun or quirky outdoor activities and post them here to inspire MoFos to go get some sunlight!
Welcome to the MoFo Outdoor thread!

I can't even stand on those things without falling down. I believe that if God had wanted us to rollerskate, we would have been born with little wheels on our feet.
That's why you rollerskate -- to do something you're not supposed to do. We shouldn't be flying, either, but there are planes everywhere.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
That's why you rollerskate -- to do something you're not supposed to do. We shouldn't be flying, either, but there are planes everywhere.

I agree. We shouldn't be flying.
If a car's engine fails, you can pull over to the side of the road.
If a plane's engine fails, what are you supposed to do? Pull over to the nearest cloud?

Welcome to the MoFo Outdoor thread
[/color][/color][/size][/font]

For once its not an Sexy Celebrity Thread!!

No.. there is a difference between you and Nostromo... you talk more to me.. and cause trouble with me... Nostromo.. hasnt done that yet...

whats wrong with you Nostromo??????

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Are you afraid of flying, GB?

Yes, but it hasn't stopped me from flying when I have to go somewhere. I've made it a rule to try to fall asleep before the plane takes off, and not wake up until we land.

Unfortunately it's not as easy to sleep on an airplane as you'd think. Fortunately it's easier now because some planes have TVs, and I can use my laptop to watch movies and play games, so I can find things to keep me busy while we're in the air.

MovieGal, are you out to win a "Best Couple" award with me this year?

Isn't Nostromo just becoming the new me?
oh dear! just yesterday Honeykid said he liked the three 80s tastic Movies i rated the highest from the Bring the 80s Back thread. i pm-ed him 'oh no! i'm becoming Honeykid' am i becoming Sexy too?

i do like to make threads. i've made 75 threads now, which seems kind of high. MoFo needed an Outdoor thread tho

oh dear! just yesterday Honeykid said he liked the three 80s tastic Movies i rated the highest from the Bring the 80s Back thread. i pm-ed him 'oh no! i'm becoming Honeykid' am i becoming Sexy too?

i do like to make threads. i've made 75 threads now, which seems kind of high. MoFo needed an Outdoor thread tho
I wanted to make a "Road Kill Picture Thread"... but didnt do it...

Why would I make a thread about the outdoors? What exactly is the outdoors?