C&S to Mr. Michael Naismith

Tools    

Congratulations and salutations to my good friend, Naisy.

Despite both your weasel-like appearance and somewhat abnormal extra-curricular activities, you know I love ya'. And how could I not? Our friendship is certainly unique [there was even a time when I wondered if you were a real person, or just a sprite sprung from my imagination], and I hope you have [at least] another nineteen years left in you, after the crazy and wild few you've just been through.

People, show some respect to the Knightmare.

I don't get it... it's not his birthday...

Is MoFo so above and beyond now that we don't even need birthdays to show our respect and fondness for someone? My god, we are like a brand new culture. We are unique! Archaeologists are gonna start coming.

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
I don't get it... it's not his birthday...

Is MoFo so above and beyond now that we don't even need birthdays to show our respect and fondness for someone? My god, we are like a brand new culture. We are unique! Archaeologists are gonna start coming.
Dork.

Tomorrow is his birthday. In Aussieland, it's already tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Sir Toose
Dork.

Tomorrow is his birthday. In Aussieland, it's already tomorrow.
Ohhhhhhhhh, I get it. [of course, I don't agree with the 'dork' part]

I was confused. I've never heard someone congratulated before for having a birthday. I thought he was congratulating Naisy for being a good guy - that is something you have to work at, being good. Just like being sexy. Everyone has birthdays -- well, actually, maybe not. Some parents don't tell their children when their birthday is. It's a weird thing. Religious, I think. Maybe cultural. There's another culture those archaeologists are studying. I don't know. I'd have to join the Culture Club.

Happy Birthday, Naisy! Sorry, I don't know what your age is right now. Happy Birthday, Michael Naismith! Your name sounds almost like former Monkee Michael Nesmith:

Ohhhhhhhhh, I get it. [of course, I don't agree with the 'dork' part]
It was said with loving affection... you know that sweetie!

Bruce Campbell Groupie
Happy Birthday Naisy! I love giving Birthday Greetings to people, it makes me feel like a really nice person.

Once in a while there is a person who comes along that touches your life in a very special way… when I first joined here, Naisy made me feel right at home… and it didn’t take me too long to figure out his avatar had more meaning then just a picture he ran across and liked…

Happy Birthday Sweet Knight!!!!

Love ya my friend…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Get off my island
Happy birthday Naisy, you're a radge dude

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

Happy birthday Naisy. It's too bad that you're hardly here anymore, we all miss you.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I must become Caligari..!
Wow, i was just showing a freind that exact same picture.....

Anyway, Happy Birthday Nasiy
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICK...........!!!!!!

Something to wet your appetite.........

Hope your day was wonderful............

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

The Adventure Starts Here!
Hippo birdie two ewes!
Hippo birdie two ewes!
Hippo birrrrrrdie two ewesssssssss...!
Hippo birdie two ewes!

Hope you're an animal lover ... and that the birthday was fun!

Linda

Put me in your pocket...
Happy Birthday Naisy!
I hope you had a nice time celebrating. It's always a pleasure to see you here.

By the way...you have the same birthday as both my kids.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAISY

See you when I am next in SA,

thank you to you all! you have no idea how much it means to me. My birthday was pretty much skipped by everyone this year (including myself) but you guys just reminded me why i love it here. Caitlyn, Silver thank you, thank you alot, your comments effected me the most, especially yours matty, mainly because i never know if im just a toy idiot or a true friend these days. Chris i must admit im surprised at your comment im not sure how or why but i just am.

Jas, Jas, Jas you sexy hunk of spunk you, thanks....Slay you loose buttocks thank you.....Annie how could i forget i share the same birthday as your kids....(you only say it everytime my birthday comes up ) thanks Annie....Knox well cant say i know you all that well but your happy birthayian people like i did as a new kid on the block so you'll be fine here thanks...Nikki your alwaays wetting my appetite, thank you too...Linda the supermum, thanks....Toose how could i forget you, you big ape thanks you were a good mate from beginning and well a good mate now... last but not least Mr M, im not sure what a radge dude is, but im sure its good, thanks to you all!!!, love yas

When I google myself this is the first thing that appears. Poor other Michael Naismiths of the world who think they are worthwhile.... yeah I googled myself, had to find out what my stalkers see.

Toose was right. I really was a dork with what I wrote. Although, I do like my comment about having to join the Culture Club. Funny reading what you wrote 7 and a half years ago when you were 20.