Our favorite voices

Tools    

I must become Caligari..!
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
I doubt it was a mistake Hondo.
Well, it was. i read the first line and thought i could figure out the rest by myself. i'am more pissed off with myself because i also hate it when people turn list threads into "Write Down A Bunch Of Stuff You Think Is Cool" threads
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Isn't it Layne Staley? Not Stanley Lane?

1. Frank Sinatra
2. Bob Marley
3. Chris Cheney
4. Aaron Barret
5. Brad Nowell

Originally Posted by Henry The Kid
Isn't it Layne Staley? Not Stanley Lane?
Yup, I copy/pasted his name because I couln't remember it. Didn't notice, good eye.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Females seem to be getting the short end on this thread… and there are some really good ones out there. Maybe we should split it and name 5 males and 5 females???

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
I too will openly defy this "5" voices rule...(maybe I'll add 4 more later)

Tim Curry

Originally Posted by Beale the Rippe
That picture is hilarious.

It's close to midnight... and something evil is molesting in the dark...

Michael Jackson

I too will openly defy this "5" voices rule
That's really funny. You're quite a rebel.

I believe I said not coming up with five is one thing, but so many threads lose their original intent because people have to do more than asked. I'm sorry I brought it up.

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
That's really funny. You're quite a rebel.

I believe I said not coming up with five is one thing, but so many threads lose their original intent because people have to do more than asked. I'm sorry I brought it up.
I'm just trying to interject a little bit of humor...I'm apparently not that good at it....

Seriously though, I understand what you are saying.

I'm just trying to interject a little bit of humor...I'm apparently not that good at it....

Seriously though, I understand what you are saying.

Ah hell, I'm just embarrassing myself. Don't worry about it bro. I'm just a bit disenchanted with MoFo right now.

Put me in your pocket...
I'm a little embarrassed to post my list since it's so different from everyone else's. More than half of the names that are posted, I didn't even know which band they were from.

My top five favorite voices....

Andrea Bocelli
Josh Groban
Sara Brightman
Jeffrey Osborne
Whitney Houston

and...a guilty pleasure lately....Tom Jones.

By the way Kong.....I loved your choices.

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Maybe we should split it and name 5 males and 5 females???
Yes we should, And i will

Kasey Chambers

Kim Deal

Gwen Stefani

Adalita Srsen

Joan Jett

1. FIONA APPLE

2. NATALIE COLE

3. MADONNA

4. MAMA CASS ELLIOT

5. DOLLY PARTON

Honorary Mention

The most indiviual vocalist of all time

The late and very great Wesley Willis

The late, great Freddie Mercury! A.K.A Farrokh Bulsara
God of Rock!

I'm going to do one a day until I post all five.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Only five?? This is ridiculous. I could do a new list with five new names for every day...

In no particular order:

FEMALES

Juliana Hatfield

Dezarie (couldn't find a "real" pic)

Emmylou Harris

Lauryn Hill

Dolly Parton

MALES

Bob Marley

Glenn Danzig

Thom Yorke

Morrissey

Bob Dylan

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.