My 450 Favorite Films Ever-A List I'll probably Never Finish

Tools    

I love "Perfume: The Story of a Murderer" and "Russian Ark".. "Blue Ruin" is on netflix or hulu.. perhaps I will give that a try...

Finished here. It's been fun.
389 Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Made me laugh numerous times so had to reserve a spot for it on here. There won't be too many comedies on this list, but do expect a few to pop up that I found worthy.

388 Poltergeist

A truly great horror film.

387 Jeepers Creepers

I really don't care what anyone says, this movie is dope.

386 21 Grams

A film filled with magnificent performances from an insanely talented cast. A very powerful story about loss and redemption.

385 Naked Lunch

One of the oddest films ever created from the master of body horror David Cronenberg. Huge fan of his.

384 Night and Fog

One of the most haunting films ever created.

383 Straw Dogs

A fascinating take on the nature of male masculinity.

382 Brick
One of my favorite neo-noirs of the 2000's.

Hell yeah !! plus rep for Poltergeist , Jeepers Creepers and Straw Dogs !!

Damn, Jeepers Creeps is high (I liked it very much as well). Curious, what would you rate the movies from you last set?

Damn, Jeepers Creeps is high (I liked it very much as well). Curious, what would you rate the movies from you last set?
I'm not really judging this list from a pure ratings standpoint. Just ranking them in terms of enjoyment. One film might be of a higher quality, but I just happen to prefer a lesser film over it. Hope that makes sense.

381 L'Atalante

This has grown on me since I first saw it a few weeks back. I initially only liked it, but I've grown to appreciate it a lot more. A tale of woeful yearning and desire.

380 O Brother, Where Art Thou?

Try watching this film and not getting "I am a man of constant sorrow" stuck in your head.

Hint: It's impossible.

379 Public Enemies

I'm a huge Mannboy, so expect a lot from Michael Mann on this list.

378 Winter's Bone

An unsentimental and honest coming of age film. Jennifer Lawrence is actually bearable here. That is quite the feat.

377 Cape Fear

Damn good thriller.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
389 Monty Python and the Holy Grail
388 Poltergeist
387 Jeepers Creepers
No, dude. Just no. You can't do it. You can't put so many masterpieces on your list and then follow with these mediocre to abomination mehs. You're lucky you put 21 Grams after this combo, because otherwise I'd have thought your account was hacked by a mainstream movie watcher!

JK, bro. Keep 'em comin'!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

376 A Journey to Italy

One of the best films dealing with the theme of a dying marriage. Contains one of the lovely Ingrid Bergman's greatest performances.

375 Vacation

Still one of my all-time favorite comedies. Clark Griswold is just one of those great screen-characters.

374 Django Unchained

A ferociously entertaining and enjoyable western romp from Tarantino.

373 Battle Royale
Speaking of Tarantino, this happens to be his all-time favorite movie.

372 Three Ages

Another Keaton film I really enjoy.

Speaking of Tarantino, this happens to be his all-time favorite movie.
His favorite movie is The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

Battle Royale is his favorite movie since he's been making movies.

Night and Fog is a great film. I enjoyed Battle Royale, its a great film as well and the reason I wont watch Hunger Games. My daughter has a 5 foot movie poster of Battle Royale. One similar to this, along with the novel, the manga and the films.