The Raid 2!

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
The Raid and Dredd are both excellent.

Really looking forward to Raid 2 although it simply isn't going to beat The Raid.

Every movie is plagiarized to some extent when you speak in those terms haha The Raid is an amazing movie. And its story isnt what makes it such a good movie - it is Gareth Evans the director.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
What's the big deal whether one of them ripped the other off or not? Both of them are pretty much just what Die Hard did 25 years ago!!! And it's not like they are the most original or creatve of concepts. If two films came out around the same time that were like Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind then you'd have a case but I think it's pretty understandable that two such similar films could come up at the same time

Oh and I do really enjoy Dredd. Seen it a couple of times compared to just once so far for The Raid. However Dredd just didn't have the same "wow! holy s*it" impact that The Raid had on mee.

I think both were great movies. Dredd got pretty arty which i liked but The Raid is just simply one of the best action movies i've seen.