The Da Na Na Thread

Tools    

Myself and Chris devised a very, very stupid game [actually I devised it and made Chris play it]. Basically we type the themes to films using only da's and na's and guess what is going on. You can use themes or songs made specifically for the film.

Here is an easy one, an Oscar winner from the early seventies, famous theme. Have fun kids:

Da na na na na na, na na na na na naaaaaaaaah.
Da na na naaaaaaaaaaaah.
Da na na naaaaaaaaaaaah.

The Fat of the Mailbox
I know the tune but I can't think of the words or the movie it goes with.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Boredom has hit an all time high.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

The Fat of the Mailbox
wait i don't know tune, i was just confilcted by a song stuck in my head. dammit.

here's one;
nana nana nana nana nana nana nana nana
naa naa

Mine was The Godfather. Just try it out, you'll see that I was very right. Chris is good at writing them, where is Chris when you need a tune to be forged from da's and na's?

Godfather was what I thought when you said oscar winner from the seventies, but I couldn't see it. Sorry.

Okay, hows this?

Da na na Naah Na, Na na na Naah na, Na na na Naah na, Na na na naah.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

The Fat of the Mailbox
mine was batman

Na, na na-na-na.
Na, na na-na-na.
Na, na na-na-na.

I am having a nervous breakdance
I think that one that Slay posted is Star Wars.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
I think that one that Slay posted is Star Wars.

This sorta reminds me of a game I made awhile back that I deleted because I thought it was unplayable. It involved trying to guess what sentences a person was trying to convey using only smilies. It was called "Juvenile Smile".

Why is Chris digging up so many old threads? Me thinks it's because he's truly missing the good old days, while nowadays, MoFo is running rampant with "Look what's coming out!" threads.

But don't worry, folks, you still have me, and I have some ideas in my head for new threads.

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
But don't worry, folks, you still have me, and I have some ideas in my head for new threads.
Good, I'm waiting

I am having a nervous breakdance
Daah da-da-daaaah, daah da-daaaah
Daah da-da-DAAAAH, daah da-daah daah daah!
Daah da-da-daaaah, daah da-DAAAAH!
Daah da-DAAH-da, da-DAAH-da....... eh, hmm.. what's next?

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Daah da-da-daaaah, daah da-daaaah
Daah da-da-DAAAAH, daah da-daah daah daah!
Daah da-da-daaaah, daah da-DAAAAH!
Daah da-DAAH-da, da-DAAH-da....... eh, hmm.. what's next?
What!? No "na" or "nah" in that tune? How one-dimensional!
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

Isn’t there an old song that really starts out…

na na na na … na na na na …

Or something like that…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Isn’t there an old song that really starts out…

na na na na … na na na na …

Or something like that…
na na na na... na na na na...hey hey ay...good-bye.