Movie you've seen the most

Tools    

I'm not sure but if I had to guess, Unforgiven. Eastwood at its best.

As a film making student i see to the point that I am up to date with movies. And the movie that I really watching over and over again is Moulin Rouge.

Well...this will probably make me fairly not cool...but my most seen is probably one of these 3...

American Pie 2
Jerry Maguire
...and.....

...She's All That.

I've seen many like this, and this is hardly the best movie I own, love, have seen, but I get hooked on it at times, and I must have watched it hundreds of times when I was in high school. I would say that it is still in the lead.

Troy and 300. Can't get enough of either one. Extremely well made, action packed, awesome story, I can go on and on.....

Well guys how about Jessica Alba's movies.. she's awesome! I like her "GOOD LUCK CHUCK & THE EYE" movies...

It's a tie between Resivior Dogs or Mallrats

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Ive just found my old VHS of The Terminator and Terminator 2 I used to sit and watch both all the time, but ive already said in this thread that ive seen terminator 2 more because its brilliant.

mulloland drive

It's a tie between Resivior Dogs or Mallrats
If I had my own copies of those movies, they would be high on my favs chart as well.

THE GREAT ESCAPE

Watched it around 350 times.

Fighting the curse
The Evil Dead, Halloween, Lost In Translation, and more recently Crank all come to mind.

Star Wars Ep1