Christopher Nolan doing Twilight Zone

Tools    

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I can actually see this as something I would really like to watch.

Will Christopher Nolan enter the Twilight Zone?

Sep 30, 2011

Warner Bros. is getting ready to revisit the Twilight Zone, and it seems they have some people in mind to direct the new film. Varitey is reporting that Christopher Nolan is surprisingly (sarcasm) their top choice to direct the film. The other names on the list include Michael Bay (yes, you read the correctly), Alfonso Cuaron and Rupert Wyatt.
It’s not surprising to hear WB wants Nolan to direct the film. After all, he already has a relationship with the studio after making Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, Inception, and now The Dark Knight Rises. However, Nolan would definitely be an interesting choice to direct the film. Although, it’s unknown want film he wants to take on after he completes his final Batman film next July, but maybe they can convince him.

YES!!!!

I would KILL to see Nolan do this, I LOVE The Twilight Zone, best TV show EVER. This would be a frickin' dream come true, especially since the 1985 movie sucked. But if Michael Bay does it...

I'll f***ing kill him before he gets the chance.

I'd rather see Alfonso Cuaron making it.

I doubt this will happen. Both Cuaron and Nolan seem like they've got better things to do. I can't imagine that Nolan, being able to do pretty much anything he wants with unlimited resources, would want to make a movie based on The Twilight Zone. I expect him to tackle some more projects like Inception, films that he's always wanted to make but didn't have the Hollywood cred to get them done.

Cuaron is working on Gravity which sounds like it's going to be taking up a lot of his time.

Michael Bay...who cares?

Wishful thinking, probably...

But who knows? As long as Michael Bay's not involved, I would love to see new life breathed into TZ. Bay's already destroying movies, he can't have television too!

Semper Fooey
The first TZ was a box office dud.

that's what she said...
Twilight Zone is awesome. I hope, if not Christopher Nolan, ANYONE (anyone good) makes a Twilight Zone remake. It would be neat to watch it with new age movie technology, special effects and yadda yadda yadda

I'd prefer another TV show. I've watched a lot of the original episodes, most of the '80s episodes, and quite a few of the 2000s episodes. What we need now are 2010s episodes. Maybe J.J. Abrams could helm the series? That'd be terrific.

I'd prefer another TV show. I've watched a lot of the original episodes, most of the '80s episodes, and quite a few of the 2000s episodes. What we need now are 2010s episodes. Maybe J.J. Abrams could helm the series? That'd be terrific.
Ooh that would be awesome. I heard he's a TZ fanboy.

...and don't even get me started on Night Gallery. Rod Sterling was the best thing to happen to America since Christopher Columbus.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
From Killerfilm.com

Matt Reeves will enter The Twilight Zone

Oct 15, 2011

The last time Warner Bros. brought The Twilight Zone to the big screen, the film had four different directors. However, this new film will have only one director, and that person is Matt Reeves (Cloverfield, Let Me In), according to Bloody-Disgusting. Unlike the ’83 film, this one will have a single storyline. Unfortunately, details on that story are being kept under wraps, but word is that it will feature several themes from the TV Series.