LuDiNaToR WORST MOVIE'S

→ in
Tools    

I seen a thread IRO'S worst movie's, and seen it started a big disscusion so thought i would give it ago.

100.-- Wild Wild West

Big budget, big star, awful film one of will smith's worst movie's i can think of.

99.-- Batman Forever

A movie with so many huge star's just couldn't do what Tim Burton did before hand, this was a disaster.

98.-- Basic Instict 2

14 year's later we get a sequel Wow ( keep them shut this time please).

97.-- Home Alone 3

A fan of the first two movie's but the franchise soon flopped when this was released.

96.-- Doom

This is the worst movie ive seen based on a video game this was doomed from the start haha.

95.--I Still Know What You Did Last Summer.

Awful Sequel to a movie that just wern't good in the first place.

94.--Rocky 5

How did thing's go so bad with 4 great movies before hand.

Welcome to the human race...
Gee, what an original idea.

(Just kidding, TheUsualSuspect did it first - check his thread out.)

Also, so far two match my list, so it's off to a good start.

Doom could have been made into a much better film, but it was hardly the worst videogame movie ever.

These were far worse:
MK2
All the Resident Evil movies,
Prince Of Persia
& many many more...

The videogame hardly had much of a storyline to begin with, but the movie did have have some decent moments.

96.-- Doom

This is the worst movie ive seen based on a video game this was doomed from the start haha.
IMO, the only saving grace of Doom was the few minutes of FPS towards the end. I wish I could have seen the reaction in a packed theatre when the FPS scene started. Did anyone see this movie in the theatre? If so, was there a positive reaction to the FPS scene? Any reaction at all?

(I do like Karl Urban -- first saw him in Chronicles of Riddick.)

I have a positive reaction to the FPS every time I play the game.
I'm not a big video game buff, but I do enjoy the occasional session with a FPS.

Welcome to the human race...
Aye.

I also love the fact that, based on the first line of the first post, you can infer that LuDiNaToR was inspired to do such a thread because of "big discussion".

IMO, the only saving grace of Doom was the few minutes of FPS towards the end. I wish I could have seen the reaction in a packed theatre when the FPS scene started. Did anyone see this movie in the theatre? If so, was there a positive reaction to the FPS scene? Any reaction at all?
People cheered/woke up. It was fun

(I do like Karl Urban -- first saw him in Chronicles of Riddick.)
I saw it in the theatre, sadly it was close to being called as empty.
But there were few school fanboys ahead of me who enjoyed the film a lot..

Atleast, I didn't feel robbed off my money the way I felt with Prince of Persia.

Karl Urban is a badass actor... I am really excited to see him in the new Judge Dredd movie that he has been cast for.

93.-- Batman And Robin

From batman forever to this thing's just went alot worse.

92.-- Universal soldier 2 The Return

The first universal soldier was a average movie so why bother to make a sequel and add people like goldberg to the cast i'll never know.

91.--Catwoman

The only good thing about this movie was halle berry, other than that it was awful

90.-- The Day After Tomorrow

Big disaster movie, big disaster of a movie i say.

I don't think The Day After Tomorrow was that bad a movie. It was enjoyable enough.

There were 4 great movies before Rocky V? I'll go ahead and think that you meant 4 great films starring Sly, rather than 4 great Rocky films.
haha nope ime a fan of all four rocky movies

89-- AVP

Bring two of the most badass aliens in movie history together and put a vs in the title should of been great(wrong) these two should never of met.

88.-- Waiting

Thats all i kept doing waiting, waiting for something good to happen.

87. -- ShowGirls

Just fastforward this movie to the pool scene thats the best bit.

86.-- The Blair Wtch Project

All this movie did was hurt my eyes, big fuss over a big nothing.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Some nice choices there, although I don't think Blair Witch Project is a bad film & I found Rocky V watchable. Other than that, nice choices.

Blair Witch is an accomplishment. Doesn't do anything for me, but you cannot deny what it did for film. I think it really marks a defining moment in film that is really only now starting to make waves. Just look at the mumblecore movement.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I think I've mentioned this here before but since everybody else is chiming in, I guess I'll split the difference.

Showgirls -

The Blair Witch Project -

Seriously.