Happy Birthday LordSlaytan

Tools    

I COULDN'T LET THIS DAY PASS WITHOUT REMEMBERING LORDYLORD, I MISS HIM, I HOPE HE HAS A GREAT BIRTHDAY AND REMEMBERS HE IS LOVED AND MISSED

happy Birthday Slay

Happy Birthday!!!!

Uh where is he???

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
i hope you are doing well and are happy wherever you are Slay, you are missed here by everyone that knew you.

and i hope you had a nice birthday...

Randomly visiting for now
Happy Birthday Slay, hope you're having an awesome birthday whatever you're doing. It's always good having strong characters on the board, people who never hold back who they are from others, hope you come back soon man.

Happy Birthday!

MovieForums Extra
Happy Belated Birthday Lord Slayton. I echo the sentiments of the members here that you are truly missed. Hope your day was special.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Happy Birthday Brian, hope you drop by again soon.

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Put me in your pocket...

Happy 38th Birthday Brian~
Sending lots of hugs and good wishes your way sunshine.
I hope where ever you are, that you're happy and doing well.

Now comeback before your dinner gets cold and your cake melts.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Happy Birthday, Brian!! Wherever the hell you are....

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

there's a frog in my snake oil
I wrote nonsensical meanderings for you on the Rashomon thread . But that's no excuse to stay away

Drop by sometime soon man

---
EDIT
---

Oops, nearly forgot your gift...

For some reason, it's Rick Moranis sings Country (What can i say, they were all out of Debbie Does Abba )

You ready? You look ready.
Happy B-day. Been a long time since I've talked to ya. Ya need to give us a shout. Let us know you're alright. Anyways, have a good day. Signed, your dear friends; Movieforums.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Slay! Happy birthday! You're like my kind, over-protective internet uncle, so you better be takng care of yourself!
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Thank you everybody. I love and miss you all so much right now, I feel like crying a little.

I hope to have the opportunity to come back full time someday, but right now just isn't it. It's sure nice to see people still care, though.

Oh yeah, I loved King Kong sooo much, I saw it 11 times in the theater.

Goodbye for now...

PS: Annie...I wish I could tell you everything. Soon, I really hope I can. I love you.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I refused to tell you Happy Birthday until you were actually here... so....

Happy Birthday M'Lord!!!!

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Glad to hear you're okay. Thanks so much for checking in, Brian. Take your time, of course. We'll be glad to have you back whenever you can make it.