Happy 25th linespalsy...

Tools    

...and happy soon to be earned B.S. in political science. You rock, man. I love your style; movies, music, attitude. I can't wait to see what you do next. Whether it's Japan, Belize, or somewhere U.S.A.

Good luck and have a blast, bro.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Happy birthday and good luck with whatever you decide to do.

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Birthday Line!!!

Happy Birthday Mate!

Lets put a smile on that block
Hap to the Bday Liney. May your day be filled with all things strange and wonderful.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Happy Birthday.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Have a good one Line, feel free to over-do it!!!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

I am having a nervous breakdance
Happy Birthday, Lines!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.