Rush Limbaugh is an idiot

Tools    

This is by far the funniest thing I have seen all day.

I've had 2 brain injuries, though I'm sure he's had a few more than me. I think his deranged of his facilities.

His teeth sound bad, that much is true.

I'll translate: "Please give me attention. Please? Just a little? Seriously, I want it. RIGHT NOW. Pay attention to me. I mean it. I want some attention. I NEED attention. Just a little. Come on. Do it. Give me attention. Okay? Wannit so bad. PLEASE??"
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

Until we lose ourselves we have no hope of finding ourselves
There are so many things wrong with that

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
Rush Limbaugh is a character. I don't think he really believes in what he says, he just says these things for ratings and attention. He's a whore with no morals, basically.

The people that are the loudest and absolutely dumbest in this country have the most clout and by far, the most influence over the masses through the media.

In the Beginning...
Rush Limbaugh is a character. I don't think he really believes in what he says, he just says these things for ratings and attention. He's a whore with no morals, basically.
Agreed, but as Powdered Water pointed out, this is precisely why the man should be ousted. We don't need a disgusting false persona holding sway over public opinion for the sake of ratings.

In the Beginning...
Agreed. I'm all for booting out the Michelle Bachmanns and Harry Reids of our nation's Congress. But I think Limbaugh is more dangerous than any of the rabble-rouser politicians because he's so unavoidably omnipresent, particularly for those who choose to listen to his radio program. He's everywhere.

That is why on the list of people I hate (which includes Jimmie Johnson the racecar driver, Angelina Jolie, Glenn Beck and Nancy Grace), he is right behind Angelina Jolie.