Most Badass Picture You Can Find!

Tools    

Semper Fooey

barbara stanwyck, joan blondell and a stiff

He must have had a good time because there is a smile on his face.

there's a frog in my snake oil

It’s blue, comes from a creature more ancient than dinosaurs, and saves countless human lives_the blood of horseshoe crabs_coagulates instantly when it touches pathogens

The crew of the doomed Apollo 1 expressed concern about flammable materials (nylon, Velcro) in the cabin_"It isn't that we don't trust you, Joe, but this time we've decided to go over your head"

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing

It’s blue, comes from a creature more ancient than dinosaurs, and saves countless human lives_the blood of horseshoe crabs_coagulates instantly when it touches pathogens
That's really cool, but at the same time, reminds me of a scene from Angel, in which a supervillian vampire had found a way to harvest human blood. #conflicted

there's a frog in my snake oil
That's really cool, but at the same time, reminds me of a scene from Angel, in which a supervillian vampire had found a way to harvest human blood. #conflicted
I know! It doesn't help that they're apparently harvesting into old-fashioned milk bottles. And I'm not sure exactly where they've stuck the pipe either.

It does feel like we've found a weird alien species, and now we're milking it. Possibly anally.