The "Stupid Crap" Thread

Tools    

Knock yourselves out!! Story's about how you make fools of the general public!! Lessgo!!

Refer to the last page of "The Fight Club Tab"

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Fools of general public.

I can't do this anymore since I'm working with little kids, it doesn't take much for them to make fools of themselves, but then again, they're only kids.

When I was working at the video store, any person with an IQ of 5 was easy to make a fool of. I wasn't there for this one but my then boss told me a lady came in, missing teeth, B.O., etc., looking for A.I. She walks up to him and simply asks, "You got Artificial Intelligence?" My boss wanted to just laugh hysterically at her, and he told me he wanted to reply with, "Why, you need some?"

I was there for this one, and this happened more than once. If anyone here has ever worked at a video store, you know this one. Someone will come up, ask if a movie is on the shelf. Since our store was inside a grocery store, it was off to the side and long. Wasn't as wide as it was long. I could usually look back and see if a movie was on the shelf much faster than I could type it in to see if it was. When Space Cowboys had first come out on video, people were renting most of them off of the shelf. If one was in, we would make sure it was out on the shelf and, well, you know the drill. Anyways, a person came up one day asking for Space Cowboys. I told them that it was back there, and they said that they had already looked for it. I replied telling them that I could see it from where I was standing. They walked back there, following my directions as to where it was at. I said walk straight back, it will be about neck level, whatever level it happened to be at, and they would look all over the place. Above them, below, down on the bottom shelf. EVERYWHERE. Finally, after watching them spin their head for a minute or so...I would walk back there, right in front of them and grab it off the shelf. They then reply with some dumba*s redneck response, "Well, that could've jumped up and bit me", I snicker and check the movie out to them.

What idiots!!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Yes i agree with you..

I can't do this anymore since I'm working with little kids, it doesn't take much for them to make fools of themselves, but then again, they're only kids.
They were only kids...

Regards

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Give me time to think of something.

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!