Movie Lines You Routinely Incorporate Into Your Day-to-Day Life

Tools    

After going to the store yesterday and seeing the annual Girl Scout cookie drive in full swing once again, it reminded me of my favorite lines from The Adam's Family.

Girl Scout: "Would you like to buy some Girl Scout cookies?"

Wednesday: "Are they made from real girl scouts?"

Someday when I lose my fear of potentially being arrested I may actually use this little gem on those little cookie slingers.

"Yipee Kiyay Mother F.ucker!"

"That would be greeeaat"

"Do You Feel lucky, Punk!"

"Go Ahead, Make My Day"

and a bunch more i cant remember right now :P

I like to use, "I'd buy that for a dollar" from Robocop. Silly but fun.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

"I'm going to punch you in the ovary. A straight shot, right to the babymaker." - Anchorman

I like to use, "I'd buy that for a dollar" from Robocop. Silly but fun.
OMG Lordylord!!!!! You are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have missed you so much we You

I'm with witts. I could quote Anchorman all day long.

"Where did you get those clothes? At the...toilet store?"
"We're on the air....right now? I don't believe you."
"AHHH! THE MAN PUNTED BAXTER!"

Originally Posted by kcurrin
I'm with witts. I could quote Anchorman all day long.

"Where did you get those clothes? At the...toilet store?"
"We're on the air....right now? I don't believe you."
"AHHH! THE MAN PUNTED BAXTER!"
"Milk was a bad choice!"
I also personally love the:

"News Team! Assemble!"
"We're right here, Ron."
"Yeah, we've been here literally the entire time you have."

Excellent movie for quotes! ^^

"Life is like a box of chocolate, you'll never know what your gonna get next" forest gump

Welcome to the human race...
I'm fond of quoting the whole "I drink your milkshake" spiel from There Will Be Blood. Only about half the time is it in any real context

This was not a boating accident
" That's some fine exspensive equipment Mr Hooper. Don't know what that B**tard shark'll do with it. Might eat it i suppose. Seen one eat a rocking chair one time... Hey Chiefie. Next time, you ask me which line to pull ok! " JAWS. Not the obvious "bigger boat" line.

" Have you ever talked to a corpse? It's boring! " An American werewolf in London. Best change scene, ever.

" Have you ever talked to a corpse? It's boring! " An American werewolf in London. Best change scene, ever.
I totally agree. Amazing line.

Me and my mate use this quote ALOT,in the pub.
"Don't p**s down my back and tell me it's raining." The Outlaw Josey Wales.

Not a line, but whenever I watch Robert Altman's MASH (which is often) I wind up whistling like Donald Sutherland's Hawkeye Pierce for a couple weeks. Couldn't find a clean YouTube clip of Sutherland whistling, but if you click on the photos below it'll take you to the closing credit sequence where Gary Burghoff's Radar O'Reilly has caught the same mimicking disease as me.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra