I need help figuring out the title

Tools    

Ok, I haven't done this before, but there are a couple of movies I saw when I was a child, that I was affected by. I'd like to know what films they are.

The first one is easy. Godzilla, B&W, Godzilla dies in the end, they show his skeleton in the ocean. Is that the original with Raymond Burr?

The second one is decidedly difficult. All I remember is that it's either from the 50's or 60's, not who may be in it. There is a scene where the hero (?) has to ride a gondola or something like that up to the top of a tower of some kind. Next to the tower is the Devil, in gigantic form. Except it isn't like Curry's devil in Legend, this one is, is...gaseous, effervescent, something along those lines. He's huge, white, and shimmering. There is another scene before that where the hero (?) is looking at an insect like creature that is either demonic...or martian. I remember a lot of red. I must've been 5-6 at the time of viewing, and have never seen it since. But those two scenes have always been there in my mind. Any enlightenment would be appreciated.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Ok, I haven't done this before, but there are a couple of movies I saw when I was a child, that I was affected by. I'd like to know what films they are.

The first one is easy. Godzilla, B&W, Godzilla dies in the end, they show his skeleton in the ocean. Is that the original with Raymond Burr?

The second one is decidedly difficult. All I remember is that it's either from the 50's or 60's, not who may be in it. There is a scene where the hero (?) has to ride a gondola or something like that up to the top of a tower of some kind. Next to the tower is the Devil, in gigantic form. Except it isn't like Curry's devil in Legend, this one is, is...gaseous, effervescent, something along those lines. He's huge, white, and shimmering. There is another scene before that where the hero (?) is looking at an insect like creature that is either demonic...or martian. I remember a lot of red. I must've been 5-6 at the time of viewing, and have never seen it since. But those two scenes have always been there in my mind. Any enlightenment would be appreciated.
Its called viewing while on LSD

I'm not old, you're just 12.

Definitely Godzilla, King of the Monsters. I have the DVD. No Idea what the other film is, tho'. Sounds cool.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Oh, thats easy: Gondola Man vs. Devil Thing...duh. Seriously though that sounds like a cool movie, now I want to see it too I hope someone knows what it is. Holden are you out there?

Originally Posted by Strummer521
Oh, thats easy: Gondola Man vs. Devil Thing...duh.

It was probably filmed during the late 60's or 70's...not 50's. It was color...I did say I saw red. A local channel used to show it every few months, but I haven't seen it since. I'd love to know what the hell it was and see it again someday.

I got for good luck my black tooth.

It was probably filmed during the late 60's or 70's...not 50's. It was color...I did say I saw red. A local channel used to show it every few months, but I haven't seen it since. I'd love to know what the hell it was and see it again someday.
Have you asked Holden?

Nope...but he always looks at these, "what's the title" threads. If he knew he woulda said so.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
No idea here, but I have a suggestion:
What about stickying this thread and making it the place for people to ask about movies they've seen? That way they don't have to post 25 times just to make a new thread to ask.

I don't know, but there is an Italian movie that was made in 1946, called The Devil's Gondola. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038570/Also known as La Gondola Del Diavolo

However, I don't think that's it... I found the plot for it and translated it from Italian to English. Read it yourself:

In the ducale Venice great fuss provokes a series of brutal crimes completed in mysterious way and concomitant to the arrival of one gondola, from the popular fantasy called "the gondola of the devil". The suspiciones fall on gondoliere until little before unemployed and that hour makes use of lauti gain, of which it says not to be able to confess the origin and that he achieves working of night. Also its daughter is convinced of its colpevolezza and when an murderous hand hits the father of its fiancče it does not hesitate to run from the mother of he and to expose its apprehensions. The fiancče comes put in prison because found beside the corpse of ennesima a victim, however it succeeds to escape and to trace the true assassin, which others are not that the chancellor of the Dogi.

Huge Fan of Robert De Niro
- Film Title Help -
Can anybody help me find a title of a movie too? (not to take over your thread or anything mind), Okay its an old film about a criminal who hides in a barn (or something of that kind) from the police, whilst inside that barn a group of children see the man and talk to him. In order to keep the children from saying anything he tells them all that he is actually Jesus, The children then believe him and go to their friends and say "We Know something you dont know", "We've seen Jesus" (or something to that affect) When all along its a criminal claiming to be Jesus. There is more to the storyline etc, i seem to have forgotten most of it though, its a movie my dad used to watch a lot and i want the title so i can see if it was ever released onto DVD, Can anyone help find the title?

Originally Posted by Dimmick
- Film Title Help -
Can anybody help me find a title of a movie too? (not to take over your thread or anything mind), Okay its an old film about a criminal who hides in a barn (or something of that kind) from the police, whilst inside that barn a group of children see the man and talk to him. In order to keep the children from saying anything he tells them all that he is actually Jesus, The children then believe him and go to their friends and say "We Know something you dont know", "We've seen Jesus" (or something to that affect) When all along its a criminal claiming to be Jesus. There is more to the storyline etc, i seem to have forgotten most of it though, its a movie my dad used to watch a lot and i want the title so i can see if it was ever released onto DVD, Can anyone help find the title?

Whistle Down the Wind (1961 - Bryan Forbes)

Starring Alan Bates as the fugitive and Hayley Mills as the main child. It is on DVD in the UK, but not in the U.S.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Huge Fan of Robert De Niro
Originally Posted by Holden Pike

Whistle Down the Wind (1961 - Bryan Forbes)

Starring Alan Bates as the fugitive and Hayley Mills as the main child. It is on DVD in the UK, but not in the U.S.
Thank you for that information

Sup guys, this is my first post and I need some help. I've been looking everywhere for the name of this movie and I can't find it so I was wonderin if you guys can help me.

It's one of those random comedys like Airplane! and Naked Gun and I can't remember who's in it but there's this scene where a guy shootin a automatic on a boat and in like 5 seconds he's up to his knees in shells. There's also this part where a guy's crying and he fills a whole knapkin full of snot, and this gut shoots like a boxing glove out or his rocket launcher and a fake hand that poke a guy in the eyes, and that's all I can remember. I knida think it's Spy Hard but I haven't seen that movie in forever.

So can someone help?