Wooley's Horror/Thriller/Sci-Fi/Fantasy Screen-Cap Game

Tools    

So far all the ones I missed are from films I haven't seen. So I'm feeling pretty good about myself (so far).
There are some coming up in the later rounds that I absolutely have seen, and I am annoyed in advance about them. #111 in particular.

I should've gotten two more than I did on that round.

There are some coming up in the later rounds that I absolutely have seen, and I am annoyed in advance about them. #111 in particular.
I didn't get 111 either, but I'll be surprised if it's a film I've seen. Hard to believe I'd forget a 2-legged shark monster. We'll see.

I'm pretty sure I've seen that too, but beats me

I can't believe this group doesn't know what 111 is.

I definitely know it just can't place it.

My brain is screaming that this particular creature is barely in the movie. That it shows up once or twice unexplained or just in the background. At least that is the rut my brain was in trying to recall it.

Victim of The Night
Round 3

Logan's Run
(1 point)
The scariest scene in a Sci-Fi movie that thrilled me in the 70s... because that's my name.

Darby O'Gill And The Little People
(2 points)
And this **** terrified me when I was a kid but I also couldn't look away. Super-fun movie, by the way. Young Sean Connery.

The Leopard Man
(2 points)
Oft-snubbed but clearly under-rated Val Lewton/Jacques Tourneur film. That is one of the earliest-known examples of a certain genre of film, but I won't say which because even that would be a spoiler.

Death Warmed Up
(5 points)
One of many movies I watched solely because of the poster/VHS cover... but I'm not really sorry. That's my favorite shot in the film... and the filmmakers' too because they actually used it twice.

Evil Dead 2
(1 point)
Obviously.

Mad Love
(3 points)
If you haven't seen it you must. October would be a good time. I picked a more obscure moment because I know a number of people here have seen it.

Trick 'r Treat (2007)
(1 point)
Honestly, people.

Black Sunday, aka The Mask Of The Demon, aka La Maschera Del Demonio
(2 points)
I knew any image with Barbara Steele would give it away... unless it was literally just her hand.

Victim of The Night
I definitely know it just can't place it.

My brain is screaming that this particular creature is barely in the movie. That it shows up once or twice unexplained or just in the background. At least that is the rut my brain was in trying to recall it.
No comment.

Victim of The Night
17 and 21 really irks me that I couldn’t place those acenes. 😡
Yeah, you should feel irked about that.

I'm fairly certain most of us have seen 111. I remember discussing it back on Corrie.

Is that creature in just that one scene or in the rest of the movie. It depends...

Victim of The Night
I got 111 right. Maybe it should have been worth more points 😏
Heh. It would have been if I didn't think literally 100% of 'Crammers would get it right.
I almost didn't use the image because it was so obvious I thought people would be rolling their eyes and then I was just like, "**** it, people will appreciate it even if it's a gimme."

Victim of The Night
Omg! I think I just remembered what #112 is now. Grrrrr 😑🤬😤
Given that I have not revealed it yet nor have their been any clues about it, does anyone object to me giving Wyldesyde the 2 points?

The trick is not minding
Given that I have not revealed it yet nor have their been any clues about it, does anyone object to me giving Wyldesyde the 2 points?
I sent a pm. Hardly matters since in soho far behind, so if there are objections, it’s fine.

No objections from me.