Wooley's Horror/Thriller/Sci-Fi/Fantasy Screen-Cap Game

Tools    

Victim of The Night
A big round of applause and an even bigger THANK YOU to Wooley for running this game!
Thank you, Sedai. The pleasure has been mine.

Yes. His only answer of the game.

And Holden just came back around with it as well.
*lols at scoreboard*

Victim of The Night
*lols at scoreboard*
It's a funny scoreboard.

Obviously, there are a handful of people who started playing the game and then just stopped.
And Holden broke the game.
But then mark f shows up outta nowhere, answers only the hardest one in the game and disappears.

It's a funny scoreboard.

Obviously, there are a handful of people who started playing the game and then just stopped.
But then mark f shows up outta nowhere, answers only the hardest one in the game and disappears.
I'd like to think of mark f as Leonard Nimoy in "Marge vs the Monorail", leaving as soon as his work is done.*

Thanks Wooley, I love games like this and this is one of the most fun ones I've done. 6th place and a heartbeat away from 100. Not too shabby.

This will (probably not just) be me when I see the answers to screenshots from movies I've seen, but I couldn't remember their titles for the life of me:

I think I did pretty good considering I'm not the best at identifying screenshots. 44 points is pretty good, I'd say. Once more, thanks for hosting this game, Wooley!

Thanks Wooley, I love games like this and this is one of the most fun ones I've done.
Seconded.

Thanks for running this, Wooley!

As I told Wooley privately, it's nice to play a game when each round has like at least 3 of my favorite movies in it for a change. So I nominate Wooley to host all future quizzes.

But yeah, I have a feeling I've once again been done in by all of my 1980s blind spots. I'll win one of these things one of these days.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
It's a funny scoreboard.

I want to thank you too. By the time I noticed what was going on, I was so far behind and didn't feel like entering it, but I couldn't help it when you posted about 107. I followed the whole thing though. This brought back memories of Ðèstîñy's Movie Games:.

Victim of The Night
Thanks Wooley, I love games like this and this is one of the most fun ones I've done. 6th place and a heartbeat away from 100. Not too shabby.

This will (probably not just) be me when I see the answers to screenshots from movies I've seen, but I couldn't remember their titles for the life of me:

Thanks, Torgo, and I agree, not too shabby at all.

Victim of The Night
I want to thank you too. By the time I noticed what was going on, I was so far behind and didn't feel like entering it, but I couldn't help it when you posted about 107. I followed the whole thing though. This brought back memories of Ðèstîñy's Movie Games:.
Awesome, mark, you're welcome any time. May start another one in the near future.

Victim of The Night
I think I did pretty good considering I'm not the best at identifying screenshots. 44 points is pretty good, I'd say. Once more, thanks for hosting this game, Wooley!
I agree, good showing!

Victim of The Night
Alright, I'm gonna start final tallies and begin posting the answers in about 3 hours if anyone has anything else they wanna get in.
That would be around 5pm CST.

Middle of the pack, for me. That's where I've always been never bad, but never too good. I'm ready to bash my head in as I read some of the reveals. Thanks, Wools!

I was hoping for a standoff between mark and Holden to see who's the best at identifying screenshots. I guess we'll have to wait till the next game to settle that once and for all

As I said privately, thanks for the game, Wooley! I for one am happy to play the role of Brighton & Hove Albion against Takoma and Holden's Liverpool and Manchester City. Someone has to prop up the table!