Bottomless pit black white movie

Tools    

It’s a bad memory I saw when I was little a movie about a bottomless pit people got trow in it prisoners and soldiers it’s not 300 movie but I can not remember what movie name is or how to find this I hope this forum can help me

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
It’s a bad memory I saw when I was little a movie about a bottomless pit people got trow in it prisoners and soldiers it’s not 300 movie but I can not remember what movie name is or how to find this I hope this forum can help me
About what year were you little and might have watched this? Did you catch in the theater or at home/cable tv?

Was the pit a main part of the movie or is it just a brief scene (like in 300) that just happens to be all that you remember of it?

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

About what year were you little and might have watched this? Did you catch in the theater or at home/cable tv?

Was the pit a main part of the movie or is it just a brief scene (like in 300) that just happens to be all that you remember of it?

I saw it on tv on cable I was arround 2004 the pit was inside a castle next to the throne of a king the pit was used often in the movie it’s the only thing I can remember lookt a little like a Roman Empire movie