femme fatale blonde woman on a ship and lots of foot fetish scenes

Tools    

Hello, I'm looking for a movie or tv episode from a series i saw around 2003-2008 not sure about the date...The movie starts by showing a blonde sexy woman sitting in the back seat of a big car having a conversation with a man and then seduces him by removing off her shoes and puts her foot on is face. Another scene is when this blonde woman (femme fatale) is on a ship with a man. She shoots a man with her gun. The man's chest becomes full of blood. She puts him under her feet making him her footrest ( foot fetish scenes ). Then as if they were playing a game, the man is not dead, and has a conversation with the same blonde evil woman. I saw this scene on youtube many years ago and it was titled "evil women" but the scene got deleted by youtube. Any help?

Sorry, not ringing any bells for me.
Thank you. Do you know any site that can help me? lost hope. It has been 3 years searching for this movie

Thank you. Do you know any site that can help me? lost hope. It has been 3 years searching for this movie
Don't give up hope, there have been questions that have eventually been answered after far longer than 3 years and there are far better 'hunters' than I on here so just keep adding any little snippets of info to this thread as and when they come to mind. Even simple things such as what language the movie was in, if it was in b&w or colour or roughly when it looks like it might have been made can be a help in narrowing things down.

Sorry I'm not able to be of more help myself.

I am not sure do you exactly looking for that movie, or just some movie with a foot fetish.
If it's mostly because of foot fetish then you can find a lot of it on NICKELODEON tv shows! Old their shows like ICarly and Victorious are full of foot fetish and some other fetishes!

Don't give up hope, there have been questions that have eventually been answered after far longer than 3 years and there are far better 'hunters' than I on here so just keep adding any little snippets of info to this thread as and when they come to mind. Even simple things such as what language the movie was in, if it was in b&w or colour or roughly when it looks like it might have been made can be a help in narrowing things down.

Sorry I'm not able to be of more help myself.
Thanks again for trying to help. Actually it is colour not black and white. The movie was featured on Cine 5 (turkish channel now closed). I am also sure about the period between 2003 and 2008. One of the scenes i remember as i described before was in a car. The other one was in a ship. The woman was blonde and she looks evil .That's all i can remember. ( I posted this also on whirpool movie forums and i got a reply from someone recommending that the movie i described is one of the Species series but he was mistaken.

I am not sure do you exactly looking for that movie, or just some movie with a foot fetish.
If it's mostly because of foot fetish then you can find a lot of it on NICKELODEON tv shows! Old their shows like ICarly and Victorious are full of foot fetish and some other fetishes!
Thanks. Actually it is both. But this one is super interesting and can't be forgotten. The movie was featured on Cine 5 with the description above. That's all i remember.