The Film Noir Quiz

Tools    

Holden's come out of quiz-writing hibernation to drop this beauty on us:

The Film Noir Quiz

Should be able to sit down and give the Quiz area a nice little makeover soon, as well, and I've got a handful of other awesome quizzes saved up to release around the same time. But rest assured, this quiz and all your results and everything will be saved, so have at it.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I got one wrong because I was saying to myself "Holden's Babe" and not paying attention to what I was doing!

I got one wrong because I was saying to myself "Holden's Babe" and not paying attention to what I was doing!
Tee-hee.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Liz.jpg
Views:	1421
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	18448  
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I love noir, but I've not seen nearly enough at all, to know the answers to many of these... Maybe I'll take this quiz in the future and see how much better I got in the noir genre.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Your Score: 8 of 20 (40%)
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Your Score: 10 of 20 (50%)