A journey through short movies

→ in
Tools    

Hey everyone. I don't know how many of you watch short movies but this category is somewhat obscure to people. I have put a list together of short movies some are worth watching and some are not.

Let me know your opinions on them if you have seen them or going to see them.

Nuit blanche 2009

This is only a 5 minute film but it's the most stunning film I have ever seen. The visuals are spectacular and the music just helps calm you down while you watch.

This film deserves this rating even if it is 5 minutes.

Partners 2016

This is an excellent film the script is well written. This movie has no big stars starring in it but it's that good that it doesn't need it. The actors all play their individual parts very well.

None of the scenes are over the top like most movies. The movie is split into 5 parts and each have their own personality.

It has a running time of 113 mins and is worth a watch.

The hunt for gollum

This fan made movie centring around lord of the rings is an impressive piece.

Made on a budget of 3.000 and 160 volunteers has made it their own.

It has a good story combined with the visuals and the actors and the music makes it feel very professional.

It does borrow music from lord of the rings and some from requiem for a dream but it does it very well.

For 40 mins it is worth a watch and it is free to watch in the internet.

Deposit for the courier

This film is only 12 mins long but it has good and bad points about it.

It's a good story in general with some really good twists.

The ending can be a bit bizarre but didn't bother me too much.
It is well shot and some good action points with sometimes wide shots.

The dialogue is probably the most awful. The actors just seemed to say whatever came to mind and improvised from there.

It is impressive but for 12 mins it could of been much better.

Scrat's continental crack up

Every time I watch ice age I just love the little clips of scrat.

This is a short animation clip about how scrat made the world we live in today. It is very funny and makes use of using the colour and visuals very well.

Everyone who loves scrat in ice age should watch this.