Your top 3 Video Games Of All Time

Tools    

Ive logged in hundreds of hours on Blood Bowl, Skyrim, Left 4 Dead 2, Borderlands, and others. My favorite 3 games I have to go back in time......to the Playstation 1

Resident Evil 1

Final Fantasy VII

Metal Gear Solid

Final Fantasy 7 is definitely my favourite game . Pretty boring choice but it is the truth. I think my top three would probably be:

1.Final Fantasy 7

2.Fallout 3

3.Super Mario Galaxy

Also favourite game to play with friends:

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
FF VII will always be great. Polygons and all.

Hell to the yeah on the Street Fighter!!! I play that with friends too, but wee play Street Fighter Ultra - its frickin ridiculously cool.

I will do a write up on why those are my top 3 but want to finish watching the Rays game.

Been trying to play Fallout 4...and just cant get into-it, go figure

Hell to the yeah on the Street Fighter!!! I play that with friends too, but wee play Street Fighter Ultra - its frickin ridiculously cool.

I will do a write up on why those are my top 3 but want to finish watching the Rays game.

Been trying to play Fallout 4...and just cant get into-it, go figure
Haven't ever played Street Fighter Ultra. Me and our friends used to play Street Fighter 2, 4, 4 Super and all three Alphas as well.

I haven't bought or really played any games since Arkham Knight but i will need to get Fallout 4 at some point. Still haven't played it.

Had a bit of trouble thinking of mine, number 1 is definitely top 3 for me. The other 2 are some of my favorites for sure but may say something else on a different day.

1. Kingdom Hearts - Playstation 2

2. Skyrim - Xbox 360

3. Fable - Xbox

(The developer of the Fable series, Lionhead Studios, just closed down a couple days ago )

Also gotta give a shout out to the game that probably took up the most of my time...

World of Warcraft - PC

Definitely hyped for the Warcraft movie!!!

Kinda weird that all of my picks are RPGs... I don't even consider myself a massive RPG fan.

1- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

2- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 1

3- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

I'm a Call Of Duty player

I played thru this game 3 times, and took my time each time. Now there are 3 reasons this game may be one of if not THE greatest RPGs ever made...

1. Gameplay - The materia system they had for FF VII is head and shoulders better than any other battle schematic the franchise has used. The simplicity and soundness/balance on developing Materia mader the gameplay was very rewarding, and made your time in game be worth something.

2. Cool characters - Plainly put, Sephiroth may be the best video game villain of all time. Cloud is cool, his sword which is as big as him is cool, and actually all the supporting characters were cool except that thieving lil boomerang throwin who-er' that took my materia. I hated that lil #$%

3, The Music - So we all have played this game for hundreds of hours. Did anyone ever turn the sound off? Ever? Thats actually pretty impressive. The music is so perfect, and is one of the most underrated reasons this game was so successful. They will finally be coming out with a FF VII game sequel, its true, but I know they wont be able to capture the magical sound of this one. Magnificent.

I would have gone more into the game stuff on this one, but dont want to spoil it for Rauld. Get past the blobby graphics Rauld and youre in for a treat.

I rented this one from Blockbuster cause it looked different. I get home from gaming one night, too jacked up from caffeine, and plugged this in around 3 am. When IM going down the hall, and those dogs jump thru the window, I jumped and my cats freaked. My girlfriend wondered what the hell was going on, and I showed her. She actually enjoyed watching the game while I played it, but was pissed when I woke her up in the middle of the night a week or so later to tell her I beat the boss. Other Resident Evils are better, but none can match the absolute immersion the 1st one had. It was the first video game that actually scared me.

Best video game I ever played for pure gameplay. I loved the stealth aspect, the sniper aspect, the explosives, the graphics, and basically just everything. I love how the best developers were able to get the most out of their graphics with the little PS1 engine. This may actually be the best looking PS1 game of them all. Yeah the cinematics were better in FF VI but then they went into gameplay and ....well it was 20 years ago. I never played thru any other Metal Gear besides this one, dont know if a better one ever came out since.

Haven't ever played Street Fighter Ultra. Me and our friends used to play Street Fighter 2, 4, 4 Super and all three Alphas as well.

I haven't bought or really played any games since Arkham Knight but i will need to get Fallout 4 at some point. Still haven't played it.
Ultra has every street fighter character that ever was in one of the games, some new ones, and all can change outfits too. The Special attack cinematics are sharper also