Actors You Dislike

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I dislike Steve mcQ. *runs and hides*. I kid, Roy, I kid. I loves me some Steve.

I dislike Steve mcQ. *runs and hides*. I kid, Roy, I kid. I loves me some Steve.
Oh good. I was about to blow a gasket there.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
It's his voice women swoon for. Sort of vibrates in our ovaries.
Her name is Dani8 and her ovaries approve.

Prepare to boo me....I really, really dislike...Sandra Bullock. She drives me nuts, and not in a good way
I've never really enjoyed a film with her in it. She is hot though!

It's his voice women swoon for. Sort of vibrates in our ovaries.

He'[s also a very good screen kisser. Sorry lads, but it doesnt matter how crap an actor is, we ladies cant see it if his voice can make us faint and he has perfected the art of kissing.

I just think he's a really fun action guy.

Just checked with my ovaries, and...

...nothing. Tumbleweed City for Mr Diesel here, I'm afraid...

(edit: OMFG Tumbleweed City is NOT cod for the state of my nethers!!!! O___O)

This might just do nobody any good.
Funny, I came here to say that Vin's voice work in Iron Giant and GotG was his best.

LOL at both comments.

The most loathsome of all goblins
There was a similar thread on this topic. Anywho...I'll go with Pauly Shore, Russell Brand, and others that have already been mentioned (Nicolas Cage, Mark Wahlberg, Vin Diesel)
Nic Cage is what I'd classify as a "so bad he's good" actor. He has no talent, but this is what makes him so amusing to watch. His performance in Con Air leaves me in stitches.

"PUT THE BUNNY BACK"

I dislike Danny DeVito -

..and I have to like him in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, he was quite harmless there

Martin Lawrence.

It's not really fair since I haven't watched any of his movies - but when I see his name in a movie, I don't usually watch it.
This stems from his TV show - I remember watching it and not so much as smirking (no less laughing). Even sit-coms I didn't like might give me the occasional chuckle.

Nic Cage is what I'd classify as a "so bad he's good" actor. He has no talent, but this is what makes him so amusing to watch. His performance in Con Air leaves me in stitches.

"PUT THE BUNNY BACK"
His performance wasn't bad in National Treasure. It's just the way he reacts to things/the expression on his face that puts me off.

TYLER PERRY -- we've all had enough of his shows. Each one is just a small variation of the other. And with bad jokes and unfunny actors. His movies are the same.

LOL at both comments.
OH GOD AND MY TYPO. COD?

I obviously just can't today.

No probs with the typo. i got it. I make them all the time. I made one in shoutbox this morning and have no idea what I was trying to say.

LMAO. I didn't get that one. I just thought you were saying code. Now choking on my tea.

Vince Vaughn, he basically never acts, he just speaks, in Hacksaw Ridge he just screamed because that's what drill sergeants do.
Never believable, never funny.

I also dislike Tommy Lee Jones but don't have a reason, he just looks scummy to me.