Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Only thing I kinda liked about the movie, that I saw, was this albino lady:

I saw part of Gummo... years ago... I didn't appreciate it at the time... neither did my dad... we turned it off after about 20 minutes and rented something else. I might give it another go at some point.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Taking a break from old movies today!

Trust

Low budget American black comedy/drama mix? Sounds nice.

Arrebato

Should be a very dark thriller. It's disturbing, because everytime I randomly click on film's timeline on my player I always get a creepy whispering. I've seen the director's experimental surrealism short and it was pretty good. Arrebato means 'rape', so it's gonna be one helluva disturbing experience.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
Also wanted to see it, bluedeed, but still haven't.
It's pretty cool, a lot of the production of The Turin Horse. I wish there was more about the sound production since that's all done in post production.
Here's what the shooting of the first scene of The Turin Horse looks like:
Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-2014-04-29-11h57m42s173.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	14098

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Interesting. I was pretty sure he used either a helicopter or a giant fan for the wind effect. I'll have to watch this documentary to get an insight view into making of the film of my favourite filmmaker.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
I'd take any of those over Drew Barrymore.

How dare you sir!!! Rinse your mouth out with soap! You're just lucky that neither myself or honeykid are moderators; you'd be out on your ass so fast!

While I wouldn't say those 4 are ugly, I personally don't find any of them that attractive. Certainly don't think any have the beauty, grace, cuteness or charm of Drew.

God, I wish you and Honeykid ran this site.

That'd be... Well, different. I wouldn't trust myself as a mod, let alone running the place.

How dare you sir!!! Rinse your mouth out with soap! You're just lucky that neither myself or honeykid are moderators; you'd be out on your ass so fast!

While I wouldn't say those 4 are ugly, I personally don't find any of them that attractive. Certainly don't think any have the beauty, grace, cuteness or charm of Drew.
I guess I just prefer barely-legal teenagers in bikinis who wear ski-masks and shoot drug-dealers without wasting a single bullet.

Spring break, fo'evah, ya'll.