Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Also, liking or disliking one movie from a director doesn't mean you're going to feel the same way about the director's other work. Take John Waters, for example. I thought I liked him. I love Serial Mom and liked Cry Baby and Pecker well enough and I find him amusing in the TV shows and film documentaries I've watched him in.

And then I saw Pink Flamingos.

Also, liking or disliking one movie from a director doesn't mean you're going to feel the same way about the director's other work. Take John Waters, for example. I thought I liked him. I love Serial Mom and liked Cry Baby and Pecker well enough and I find him amusing in the TV shows and film documentaries I've watched him in.

You need to see Female Trouble and Desperate Living and especially Polyester.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ

True, but I've seen Spring Breakers and Trash Humpers and seen enough.

Let's see if I love or hate it.
one of the worst movie i've ever seen ...

i'm just a really superficial person, so i enjoyed all of the attractive people in it.
Attractive? Well, I'm guessing you're not talking about any of these, then.

Attractive? Well, I'm guessing you're not talking about any of these, then.

I'd take any of those over Drew Barrymore.

You, sir, are mental.

Without wishing to go all cinemaafficionado on you all, I've turned down more attractive women than that. Honestly. Maybe from a different angle they look better? Vanessa Hudgens has looked quite nice on occasion.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I hope it's in my name, TokeZa.

Also wanted to see it, bluedeed, but still haven't.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Spring Breakers surprised me. I thought it was going to be entertaining, but I was more than just entertained. James Franco's performance amazed me because I actually didn't know he was in the film before I watched it, and I didn't realise it was him until two thirds of the way through. The content really appealed to me, and the film was well made and realistic. It was very entertaining.

Anyway... tonight I'm going to Wizardry (1991) an anime OVA based off an old video game. Not really very serious, but it looks entertaining.

Well, I hope Spring Breakers isn't like Gummo.

I'd be shocked if Miss Vicky liked Gummo. If I had shown that to her for a commentary, it would have been one of those times she said to me, "There's something seriously wrong with you!"

Spring Breakers feels like it's directed by a different guy entirely.

The trailer manipulates you by playing Madonna's "Like a Prayer."