MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2020 Season

Tools    

There's no way we could have known this, but ideally the players with COVID-related PPD would be able to be on a separate IL-style thing just for subs. Kinda nuts to have to hang onto really good players for a week solid with no games. Oh well. It was never gonna be clean.

Clev missed his start last night.

Meanwhile, I did that thing...where a pitcher gets shelled for two starts in a row, so I bench him for the next start. You can probably guess the result.

Eh, still a good call. I'd much rather be wrong that way than the other. Sh*t, Zach Gallen has been good and I'm not running him out in Colorado tonight. I'd rather watch him have a good/bad game tonight from the bench. Much less stress that way.

There's no way we could have known this, but ideally the players with COVID-related PPD would be able to be on a separate IL-style thing just for subs. Kinda nuts to have to hang onto really good players for a week solid with no games. Oh well. It was never gonna be clean.

Yeah, I'm pretty bummed they scrapped the taxi thing too. I think we expected cases and I was planning on subbing in alternate guys from the pool. Instead most of the games are ppd. Which does a fantasy owner no good. Can't il him, can't really cut some of them either.