Official Public Negative Reputation Tracker

Tools    

Wow, so much repressed negativity all at once.

planet news just became the site shrink.
No. I am still here.

Does this really work, though?
Are the links to actual posts? Or just to the top of the pages that contain the posts?

Semper Fooey
As this thread matures, I look forward to the list of neg rep leaders.

Semper Fooey
Does this really work, though?
Are the links to actual posts? Or just to the top of the pages that contain the posts?
In my case, the top post was it so it worked out.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...d.php?p=888841

-1000!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

well, isn't anybody gonna neg rep me?

Atheism Automatically Disqualifies Blah Blah Blah Free Will

All of the junk in there from Planet News, Yoda, Will.15 and anyone else who disagreed with me about there being no free will!

-1!

I think to substitute the loss of negative rep we should start reporting people's posts with reasons why it's wrong or stupid or lame or annoying or all of the above. I could start with an SC post, that could surely be justifiable.

i think to substitute the loss of negative rep we should start reporting people's posts with reasons why it's wrong or stupid or lame or annoying or all of the above. I could start with an sc post, that could surely be justifiable.
-1!

no formulas, algorithms, or rules in general for the dispensation of neg rep.

neg rep is enumerated or not at all. it is finitistic. i'll ignore all post otherwise.

tough but fair. that's how i roll.

im god

I notion that once a MoFo reaches 3 negs on a post we all throw tomatoes at him as a public shaming.

no formulas, algorithms, or rules in general for the dispensation of neg rep.

neg rep is enumerated or not at all. it is finitistic. i'll ignore all post otherwise.

tough but fair. that's how i roll.

im god
You were but we killed you. Our thread now, G.

Yo

This is anarchy, dawg.

There's no rules here.

I nominate Ghostface Killah as the puppet president to please the U.N. funds

#F*ckthepolice

No, I'm God. I say - why stop at neg rep? Let's do more. Let's have hangings. Here -- I'm gonna hang Planet News for all the trouble he's caused me:

And this one is for Will.15 to put him out of his misery:

And this is for that bitch Karen Klein who got a million dollars by doing nothing:

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	hanging2.jpg
Views:	996
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	10478