Sci-fi psychodrama with a dark spacecraft and post-apocalptic twist.

Tools    

I remember watching this when I was very young. I do not remember it containing any major stars.

1) Main characters are traveling on a dimly lit spacecraft of fairly large size.
2) They are stuck on there for a long time.
3) There is a virtual-reality chair that simulates sex.
4) The virtual-reality chair kills or hurts someone towards end from overuse (or something).
5) The ending has the main characters emerging from a virtual reality simulation of their entire journey on the spacecraft and walking outside to witness a post-apocalyptic city.
6) They didn't know the entire ship was a virtual reality simulation.

WELP.

Semper Fooey
Could that have been an episode from the second Outer Limits? The twist ending suggests it may not have been a feature film. I have seen all the episodes of the old version and its not one of those. Have not seen all the newer ones.

I know I got it as an individual VHS from a Blockbuster, which lowers that possibility. Also, there was no end narration on it, I am sure.

It does sound like that kind of thing, I know.

Around 2000. It feels late '90s. I wouldn't worry yourself over it. I've tried finding it loads of times. Someone who's seen it'll grab it up just like that I bet. Chances of that happening are low, but hey, it was at a Blockbuster after all!

I hope not.. From what I noticed, the guy needs to see some more bad movies.

I found that movie by searching for the "Virtual Reality" keyword, this is the only movie that had a spaceship in it...

Won't help, but there was a TV Show called Virtuality last year involving A Spaceship & VR..

I think we all are familar with most of the mainstream/big budget VR movies..

Semper Fooey
Roger Corman made a lot of direct to video movies. I didn't think it was one of those because PN made it sound too high brow for Corman. Stay away from his Fantastic Four.

I have seen the Corman's FF... it was hillarious.

I am pretty sure this is one of the late 90's B-films as well, probably one of the many movies that tried to earn some bucks on The Matrix hype.

Maybe this is a screenplay PN is working on. Probably just checking if it's been done or not.

If it's a canadian film, then perhaps Dex can help.
They have some really good B-films as well.

I remember this one Spy movie.. where the guy keeps introducing himself as "___ Candian Secret Agency, Yes.. we have one too" (something like that)

Semper Fooey
They had a TV series that was a rip-off of The X-Files that was pretty good until I think the last season when it got stupid and crapped out, just like the X Files. It starred Matt Frewer until he quit.

Semper Fooey
I was talking about PSI Factor, very X File-ish. Boring first season, picked up when he joined the cast, crapped out again when he left.

Sorry, man. That's not it. The ship was dark, wet, and for a industrial purpose. Like the Alien ship except even darker.

Thanks a lot for your work though! That does seem to match all the criterion I mentioned except for one.

More details (including a mention of the ''twist'' ending) in these links:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114533/

http://monsterhunter.coldfusionvideo...ar-quest-1994/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminal_Voyage

Note: The movie is also known as ''Terminal Voyage'', among other things

>mfw

Thank you, sir. You are a true wizard.

The following image has haunted my dreams for years. You are the master of my unconscious.