MoFo Fantasy Football 2020 - Regular Season

Tools    

Good lord SF QB suxxxxx

Got a second 150+ point game from my squad this season. They're usually incredible or incredibly bad. I'm dreading week 10 as I'm sure ill lose being its Elliott and Gurleys Bye week. That would put me at 4 losses, and cant afford to lose any of the other games if I wish to make the playoffs. It's too early to be this stressed out.

Oh, you can definitely afford to lose more. 8-5 has made the playoffs every single year, IIRC, and 7-6 has about as often as not (I think 6-7 did once). You've also, at this precise moment, got the third-highest score in the league, so you're still in a strong position (albeit with a lot of football left) to win tiebreakers.

Looks like I'm about halfway to the 70 points I need to even tie this game. Seems like a lot to ask out of only 2 little guys that are both just under 6 feet tall.

All that nonsense and almost nuthin from 'Nuk at the end. Man, yahoo sure nailed our projection this week. Think they had us at 122 - 107. we ended up at 120 - 106. Not bad yahoo. Bet they still grade me out a D tho for not sacrificing 3 small children and a bag full of cats so I could exceed my expected mediocrity. Meh

I hate fantasy football.
47 point lead down to 6
😡
We both have players tomorrow night.
It's gonna be a nail-biter. One of those nights where the lead is likely to change back and forth throughout the game. I just need Robert Woods to outscore Jimmy Graham by 4.79. Whether Graham scores a TD or not will likely determine the outcome.

I'm in a much better mood now that Kyler Murray has gotten me within striking distance, but I was pretty annoyed earlier this evening. No offense, but Cedrick Wilson and Jalen Guyton shouldn't be in anyone's starting line-up. Wilson got zero (was he even active?) but I was extremely deflated after Guyton caught a 70-something yard TD. Dude only averages one catch a game, so of course this is the week he takes one to the house. Melvin Gordon lost two fumbles. Normally that would've resulted in him likely watching the rest of the game from the sidelines, but with Phillip Lindsey concussed, the Chargers had no choice but to keep him in the game. And then there's the Chiefs DST with 2 TDs. I thought that was the nail in the coffin for me.

Thank God for Kyler Murray. I was beating myself up after the draft for not taking Prescott in that spot, but clearly I made the right choice.

And now Beckham's out for the year. They just keep dropping.

Avoiding major injuries is always a big part of fantasy football (though we've had plenty of winners and runners-up who suffered losing a star and hung on because they stockpiled depth), but this year it's definitely worse than usual, at least for the big names.