What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Last Dvd i bought was Clerks X. One of the best movies i've ever seen. I dont hav the original DVD, and it was like 15 bucks so i bought it.

I bought U-TURN......

I laugh my ass off everytime Toby N. Tucker is on screen...and no matter how bad of a day/week you're having Sean Penn's character's is far worse.

Last DVD I bought was Francis Ford Coppola's Dementia 13. Best Buy had a gazillion of these little cheaply produced discs with just the movie on it. "1 movie on 1 disc for $1".

Last DvDs I bought were:
Unbreakable 2 Disc
There's Something More About Mary
That 70's Show season 1

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

So many good movies, so little time.
The Suicide Kings

because of Christopher Walken

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."- Groucho Marx

Don't tell Robin I'm here!!
Arrested Development: Season One - Cuz it's even funnier than the Boston Red Sox winning the World Series.

Ren and Stimpy: Seasons One and Two - Do I really need to explain why??

Dawn of the Dead (2004) - Saw it in the theaters and liked it a lot, and I buy basically every horror movie that I like or that I think I'll like. Why? Cuz I'm an idiot, that's why.

I Just got

Once Upon A Time In Mexico
Coffee And Cigerettes
Peter Pan
Chasing Amy: Criterion Collection
Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind
and
The Ed Wood Box (Comes with 5 of his movies and 2 documenteries)

last DVD i bought was Donnie Darko, was a great film, pity it wasn't as recognized at the cinema as it was on DVD.

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Charismasloverno5
last DVD i bought was Donnie Darko, was a great film, pity it wasn't as recognized at the cinema as it was on DVD.

Well, the recognition came late, and they re-released it to a wider distribution this past summer. R. Kelly also got to re-cut the film to better represent his vision. I haven't had a chance to see the extended cut yet.

Last one for me: Bringing Out the Dead

Why: Because Scorsese is a god among directors.

Originally Posted by Sedai
R. Kelly also got to re-cut the film to better represent his vision.
???

The People's Republic of Clogher

Why?

I've no idea....

It was cheap I guess and I haven't seen Straw Dogs since watching a pirate copy 10 years ago.

Dawn of the Dead (1978)

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I actually haven't gotten new DVDs for a couple weeks, which is a very rare thing for me, trying to save money is annoying. The last two I picked up were The Fog and In The Mouth of Madness.

I know what you mean, I gotta start savin for xmas presents, damn, have to go a couple of weeks without a new DVD, how will i live?

An Original Flavor Formation
The last dvd I parsed out the loot for was Bridget Jones's Diary that was re-released this month because it's packin' more extras than the copy Wifey had and she wanted to get down with the remix (and because I got love for Wifey like that!!!).

Don't tell Robin I'm here!!
Wednesday, November 17th:

1) Kids in the Hall - Season 2
2) Elf - Infinifilm Edition
3) Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind