Albums Countdown Redux?

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
and then I come in and steamroll THAT plan.....

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Fascist - should allow people to decide how they want to assign their own points

I suppose I'm interested. Never done any countdowns here but it's just making a list of 25/50 best albums, send it, wait for the organizer to compile all lists and watch the reveal of top albums while realizing none of yours were nominated by anyone else?

I suppose I'm interested. Never done any countdowns here but it's just making a list of 25/50 best albums, send it, wait for the organizer to compile all lists and watch the reveal of top albums while realizing none of yours were nominated by anyone else?
You got it! Like i said i have no issue with like minded individuals coordinating in an attempt to get some lesser known shared favourites onto the list, as long as it's done in private. Not that anyone would care enough to do so just saying as it's been brought up before.

Just putting this out there, but if you ever log in and see a name like "militant otter" or some variation of those keyword topics, it's probably just me. One, I think I need to change my name to something furry to better match Chypmunk and Cat. Two, the militant type would be camouflaged.

Army beaver?

still gotta think on it...

pretty much!

You got it! Like i said i have no issue with like minded individuals coordinating in an attempt to get some lesser known shared favourites onto the list, as long as it's done in private. Not that anyone would care enough to do so just saying as it's been brought up before.
pretty damn clever, man. i never would have even considered that!!!!
hmmmmmmm.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
My list is gonna be 25 movie soundtrack albums. You can already guess 2 of them.

One more question. When people send their lists should be they ordered or is it just one point for each album mentioned?
Ordered please. 50 or 25 for your #1 depending on how many we do down to 1 point for your #25 or #50.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Iro actually attempted a Soundtrack Album Countdown once.

I was gonna exclude them, but FnL and Goodfellas are great. The Drive soundtrack is kinda original music, but after a couple tracks it's just Cliff Martinez getting weird with the ol' cristal baschet.