2016 MoFo TV Tournament

Tools    

I'm going to ask this again because i really don't want to make this decision myself if anyone disagrees with it, i'm just the guy posting the matches so what does everyone thing?:

So does anyone have any thoughts on how many episodes you should have to watch to vote in a match? I suggested five, if anyone thinks that is too much or not enough then say so please.

yeah i used to like it as a tween.
i also looked for harpers island but could only find it dubbed in spanish or something lol
You really didn't have to think of it that way, if anyone needs links i'll be able to find them for them most likely. Still if Harper's Island is the show i'm thinking of Honeykid may nominate it anyway.

So does anyone have any thoughts on how many episodes you should have to watch to vote in a match? I suggested five, if anyone thinks that is too much or not enough then say so please.
Sometimes the first couple of episodes of a show are not the best (looking at you, Parks and Rec), because it's still trying to find its ground. I usually give a series at least 3 episodes to show me something I like, then another couple to see if it's going to stay on that track or not. So your suggestion of 5 episodes seems fair to me.

I'm going to ask this again because i really don't want to make this decision myself if anyone disagrees with it, i'm just the guy posting the matches so what does everyone thing?:

I think 5 is fine.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Most of my favourites have been nominated, but if there's still space.

Parks and Recreation
King of the Hill
Eastbound and Down
Rick and Morty

And I think 3-5 episodes would be sufficient. If it's a show you know that you won't like/can't appreciate, I personally would prefer to not have to watch 5 episodes of it.

Supernatural
The Simpsons
Futurama
Big Wolf on Campus

Anyone know how long the voting will take? I wanna get an idea of how much time I've got to watch some of the ones I haven't seen before. And yes I know you don't have to watch them, but I think it will be fun to watch some of them.

Anyone know how long the voting will take? I wanna get an idea of how much time I've got to watch some of the ones I haven't seen before. And yes I know you don't have to watch them, but I think it will be fun to watch some of them.
I'll put up a lot of matches at a time so i can give a decent chance for people to watch episodes.

Ok we have 58. Six more so either first come first served people who have already nominated can get another two or someone that hasn't nominated can get their four.

Here are the first eight matches. Remember you need to have seen at least five episodes of both shows to vote there is obviously now way to enforce this so i hope everybody is honest. I have no problem with people who didn't nominate voting so unless anyone objects go ahead. I won't be setting a deadline, i'll just wait until everyone who nominated has voted at least to give people a chance to watch some episodes if they want, if it is taking a while i can always put up the next 8.

Fawlty Towers - Daniel M vs iZombie - Thursday Next

Sons of anarchy - Topsy vs The Simpsons - Derek

Community - Camo vs Breaking Bad - Nope

Spartacus - Cosmic vs Sister Sister - Topsy

Life on Mars (UK version) - Cosmic vs Arrested Development - Nope

Narcos - Topsy vs Game of Thrones - Fabulous

Supernatural - Derek vs You, Me, and the Apocalypse - Cosmic

Mad Men - Fabulous vs The Increasingly Poor Decision of Todd Margaret - Nope